Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Finally playing days 12-14, got to the bath scene with Himiko and... WHAT THE EVERLOVING HELL IS THAT MONSTROSITY?! Why do her arms stretch like that? How did this get missed across 3 releases of the same days? It's not subtle at all, especially with her right arm stretching so much more than her left.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
They have some Day 12-14 polls up on Patreon.. Going to do my best to keep F95 updated..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was up to date, about 30 minutes ago..

Reactions: Repuci

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are you able to tell me how many hours of gameplay this game already has? word count works too :D
I got around 2-3 days of pretty consistent play (good few hrs per day) for Week 1 Final.
Only just begun Week 2, but haven't had the time to invest properly yet, so can't say how long you'll get from that.
Every day of the MC's life is incredibly full. Many, many events per day.
As it stands, I'd estimate at maybe 20-30 hrs play for Week 1.

One question: The save of week 1 works on week 2? because tha save of week 1 does'nt work in days 8-9
Yes. See: This Post

Last edited:
Reactions: Minado

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
Stupid questions, why are alot of the images on the week 1 not found? and do saves carry over to week 2?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
They have some Day 12-14 polls up on Patreon.. Going to do my best to keep F95 updated..

Was up to date, about 30 minutes ago..
Poll update..

Reactions: Minado

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
remember ppl we haven't gotten to the free roam portion yet as how I remember from past posts the setup is still going on and when he releases a certain version to stamp the part where we are done with story choices we should be WAAAAAAY into the future say next year or so. I read that some are not sure if pregnancy is here yet im certain it will be implemented before we get to true free roam. pregnancy is a thing don't worry lol. I also think that when we are about say ver20+ then it all comes together and by that I think he means in some increment that chapter 9 or before it will be pretty good around halfway done? which means it will or by then have most genres showing. I cant remember but we are in chapter 4 right? please correct me if im off if someone knows what was said lol blue cat I think you answered me and others about this just give me a est again if that is still the thing or changed.

Reactions: jinxw1

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
still getting the same errors can someone send me the .rpy files the .rpyc files the game makes breaks the game
Consider this - you're the only one saying the rpyc files that the game makes break the game. Almost certainly, something you're doing is messing things up.

Plus, we don't know which release you're talking about. Which one is it?

So, EXACTLY what are you doing? Start with opening the zip file. Leave NOTHING out.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. So about my 'eye color theory'.. Fuyu's mothers eyes are a variation of pink or violet..
Annotation 2020-02-04 214328.png
So.. Yea.. Too bad we don't know Matsu's eye color..
I only have two theories atm.. Years which are kind of fuzzy, and eye color which I admit is a crap theory..

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Consider this - you're the only one saying the rpyc files that the game makes break the game. Almost certainly, something you're doing is messing things up.

Plus, we don't know which release you're talking about. Which one is it?

So, EXACTLY what are you doing? Start with opening the zip file. Leave NOTHING out.
it's the newest version the past 3 versions had the same problem could you maybe send your rpyc files just to test it

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
Unfortunately, "lightly compressed" and 2 GB is not much help to me. Previously compressed meant 1/2 to 1/3rd the size.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I launch day 8-14 final and it loads correctly.

Did you unpack the rpas? The game doesn't generate rpycs; it uses the ones in the rpas.

I unpacked the rpas, then ran unrpyc to decompile messages.rpy and def.rpy.
Lines 237 of messages.rpy is
Code:
    $ pm("m",__("Grüß dich Kotori!"))
Lines 79 of def.rpy is
Code:
            av_contacts[personal_name]["incomming"].append([["text",send,message]])
I see nothing there that would cause the crash you see.

Are you running a clean version of D8-14, or did you change something?
Have you tried deleting the save directory, in case your persistent file has some oddity in it?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes