Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Not even closed to be done ... it's just week 2 final version.
ES will have a full year when it's done though.

Thank you very much, i have time i can wait
Its just that playing an incomplete game spoils my interest when the complete version comes out (the imersion just isnt the same for me) so i tend to wait on the games i think will be really fun

Reactions: BloodyFace

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Wondering if we will ever see continuation of Fuyu's corruption path orcreator will focus on developing her normal route sigh.

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you very much, i have time i can wait
Its just that playing an incomplete game spoils my interest when the complete version comes out (the imersion just isnt the same for me) so i tend to wait on the games i think will be really fun
I feel the same about incomplete games. Gonna have to wait a very long time for this one to be completed though. According to the dev's plans, we are only 1/26 of the way done and it's first release was a year and a half ago. At that rate the game will be finished in about 40 years. This game has lots of content so far, so it might be worth playing now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I feel the same about incomplete games. Gonna have to wait a very long time for this one to be completed though. According to the dev's plans, we are only 1/26 of the way done and it's first release was a year and a half ago. At that rate the game will be finished in about 40 years. This game has lots of content so far, so it might be worth playing now.
The first few updates were about getting the mechanisms in place, now the updates should be pretty fast. At least according to the dev team. I thought I read somewhere that they hope to have it finished within two years, then move on to the University version.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I admire people with long-term goals... but 40 years? Maybe I should quit now; I don't think I'll live long enough to see the end.

But it is such a fun story.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Humm, i wasnt aware of that, but still, you can always wait a couple of years so u have enough content to play while new updates come out without having to make a stop urself
Are you able to tell me how many hours of gameplay this game already has? word count works too :D

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
The first few updates were about getting the mechanisms in place, now the updates should be pretty fast. At least according to the dev team. I thought I read somewhere that they hope to have it finished within two years, then move on to the University version.

Yes, i dont think they would waste 40 years on making one game, by the end the game's graphics would be too outdated, and its engine probably would not be suported by windows 2060

The university ideia sounds awesome, i am still young hope i dont die before i see both of them complete :D

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I don't use it. It's clean copy/paste from download (Mega server)
only old save used, but I've never use any of mods

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes