Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Just wanna ask, how is the heavy compressed version visually compared to light?
What is different about Full vs Compressed versions?
A: Image quality is reduced somewhat in light compressed and somewhat more in Heavy Compressed. There are no gameplay differences.

Ok, but how much is quality reduced in Compressed versions?
A: FWIW, most have said they can't tell the difference between Full and Light Compressed.

Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us :cool:
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

bigspud

Nov 4, 2019
this is the first time getting a game with multiple days do i need to download every version of the dm patch?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
this is the first time getting a game with multiple days do i need to download every version of the dm patch?
With ever new version of Ecchi Sensei you will need to get the latest DM patch from lewdpatcher if you use an old DM patch you get error's.

Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us :cool:

or

bigspud

Nov 4, 2019
With ever new version of Ecchi Sensei you will need to get the latest DM patch from lewdpatcher if you use an old DM patch you get error's.

or
thanks for your help

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Talking of patches, I found Lain's Walkthrough mod quite useful for Week 1.
Is there anything similar for Week 2/Day 8-14?

Will this save the nickname that Fuyu was calling me at the end of week 1?
Sorry man, I stuck with the default, so cannot confirm if changed names carry over. Presume that they do, but can't say for definite.

Last edited:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Just to be 100% sure, v10final doesn't have more scenes than v9beta had, right? Reading past pages made it seems like just bug fixes, but I just want to be sure.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Just to be 100% sure, v10final doesn't have more scenes than v9beta had, right? Reading past pages made it seems like just bug fixes, but I just want to be sure.
It's the same mainly just fixing any issue's and error's that the alpha and Beta had also includes the polls at the end on fav character's voted by fans

or

Freeward

Feb 22, 2019
I've looked around a little bit and been unable to find the actual scope of the game anywhere. Up to 14 days out with 17 next time. How long are things charted out? If it's been stated anywhere. Granted, I've poked around the edges of this almost 500 page thread and the patreon, but I'm wondering if I should just set things aside for six months to let things accumulate and come back after this release.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I've looked around a little bit and been unable to find the actual scope of the game anywhere. Up to 14 days out with 17 next time. How long are things charted out? If it's been stated anywhere. Granted, I've poked around the edges of this almost 500 page thread and the patreon, but I'm wondering if I should just set things aside for six months to let things accumulate and come back after this release.
Hard to say really Blue stated that he has plan on doing an full year into Ecchi Sensei that's 365 days ingame plan and we are only at Day 14 now and D15-17 after that Big goal to achieve hopefully Blue can do it I myself believe he can long as we the fans are welling/able to support him along the way. ;)

or

Jul 13, 2018
What is different about Full vs Compressed versions?
A: Image quality is reduced somewhat in light compressed and somewhat more in Heavy Compressed. There are no gameplay differences.

Ok, but how much is quality reduced in Compressed versions?
A: FWIW, most have said they can't tell the difference between Full and Light Compressed.

or
yea I saw that but was asking for a bit more, along the lines of 'I played heavy and the quality was fine, no big difference really.' or 'it was pretty noticeable, (was/wasnt) bad.'

I dont have a mega account so i only have the limited bandwidth for download. Wanted to know if it was really *that* worth to download it over a few days or just play the heavy compressed

Jul 13, 2018
Also this might be a dumb question, but for darkmind patch, do i use the day 8-14 patch for week one, or get teh old version 'week 1 - final' for week one. Not sure if the day 8-14 patch is all inclusive or not..

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Also this might be a dumb question, but for darkmind patch, do i use the day 8-14 patch for week one, or get teh old version 'week 1 - final' for week one. Not sure if the day 8-14 patch is all inclusive or not..
For the DM patches you need to get the DM patch for each version you are playing if you are playing week 1 final you need to get week 1 final DM patch same goes for Days 8-14 Final you need the DM patch for Days 8-14 Final

or

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hard to say really Blue stated that he has plan on doing an full year into Ecchi Sensei that's 365 days ingame plan and we are only at Day 14 now and D15-17 after that Big goal to achieve hopefully Blue can do it I myself believe he can long as we the fans are welling/able to support him along the way. ;)
I assumed already that the game will be a couple years in development, being as there are dates set on the 'Ecchi Calendar' and some events talked about for after the final exams, mostly sports events iirc..

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Talking of patches, I found Lain's Walkthrough mod quite useful for Week 1.
Is there anything similar for Week 2/Day 8-14?
If I remember right Lain was waiting until month 1 to update his walkthrough mod on it could be wrong but I think I remember him saying that on Blue's discord :unsure:

or

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I assumed already that the game will be a couple years in development, being as there are dates set on the 'Ecchi Calendar' and some events talked about for after the final exams, mostly sports events iirc..
I don't remember the date he mention that he would like to be to achieve year 1 Ecchi Sensei but he already has plans for Ecchi Sensei 2 after Ecchi Sensei

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
That'll awesome, I'm interested in seeing and older Saki/Himiko (Mao and Fuyu are already grown pretty much)
There was hint of Ecchi Sensei 2 by Blue during the scene MC decides it be an good idea for an University being built

or

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes