Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
So I re downloaded the game and unzipped it, and I still got that same error. Any guesses as what it could be?
If you could send Blue or Latecomer the error report that is happening to you on BlueCats Discord channel maybe the team can help you with this there is an help channel for thing's like this.

Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us :cool:
If you want to support choose from one of this two site's

or

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Latecomer Raven Tomoe
Any idea when Mao's profile will be edited?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The profile cards barley get updated/ work on with every new version that come's out that's why you don't see any new one's for example the T8's profile card's that need to be added they will most likely get work on mostly before/during month 1 release but don't quilt me on it (plus I heard it's an pain to add a new profile card to the game )

Those of you that love this game as I do please think about supporting BlueCat and the team that bring this great game to us :cool:

or

Marvel1234

Mar 17, 2019
Okay, so I used Ren'Py Launcher to delete the persistent file and it worked in the launcher but not outside the launcher. Guess I will just play it like that from now on.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I managed to get the game going, but now I have to start all over again. I don't mind that much, just a bit annoying.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay, so I used Ren'Py Launcher to delete the persistent file and it worked in the launcher but not outside the launcher. Guess I will just play it like that from now on.
Go to the save directory and delete the persistent file there. Both the one in AppData and in the game folder if you're on Windows.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
I finished the game on beta version with any issues, should I download final version? Any updates or only bugfix?

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
The profile cards barley get updated/ work on with every new version that come's out that's why you don't see any new one's for example the T8's profile card's that need to be added they will most likely get work on mostly before/during month 1 release but don't quilt me on it (plus I heard it's an pain to add a new profile card to the game )

or
the thing i dont understand though is why after 4 ingame days the love cards for mao, suki, himiko, and fuyu are still in german on the English version, i understand if they dont wanna add new text for every day or even every week but i dont get why the new version is not translated for the start of chapter 4 though when everyone elses was that part just confuses me

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Days/extra/functioncalls.rpy", line 6, in <module>
File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 64, in charinfo
KeyError: u'virgin'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/D10_11.rpyc", line 1885, in script call
File "Days/extra/functioncalls.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "D:\Downloads\EcchiSensei- D8-14v10 FINAL\EcchiSensei-Week 2 D8-14 1.0 FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\EcchiSensei- D8-14v10 FINAL\EcchiSensei-Week 2 D8-14 1.0 FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Days/extra/functioncalls.rpy", line 6, in <module>
File "game/functions/char chart/Info_screen.rpy", line 64, in charinfo
KeyError: u'virgin'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei D8-14 v1.0
Tue Feb 04 08:27:16 2020
```

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
Should I restart the second week from the beginning as I previously ran through the alpha build. I have errors on the 14th at the end of the night.

Downloading from a second source (other than Mega) to see if everything downloads correctly. Also notices that the file sizes stated in the zip are not the same size as what is on disc. I'm using 7zip to extract the zip archive, what software was used to compress it originally?

lordeatheater

Feb 13, 2019
Should I restart the second week from the beginning as I previously ran through the alpha build. I have errors on the 14th at the end of the night.

Downloading from a second source (other than Mega) to see if everything downloads correctly. Also notices that the file sizes stated in the zip are not the same size as what is on disc. I'm using 7zip to extract the zip archive, what software was used to compress it originally?
I have lewd mode installed in my saves, and as the notice (which I didn't read) states I need to download the patched content to keep the mode active.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
where is dark mind patch week 1? is it already included ?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes