Minado

Aug 25, 2017

The "Hard Facts" at the beginning of the logs should give you a very good idea about the size of the VN right now.

Ok its already a pretty well composed game by the looks of it, thanks

Reactions: BloodyFace

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Hello everyone, I just started playing week 2 and saw that there is a German translation for it. Is there one for Week 1 somewhere? I don't need it but I would be interested.
Because the German translation is really good !!

Thanks and LG

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
there is this game bunch of image errors
yeah that happened to me too (i was playing last version tho) i think it happened when i went from windowed to fullscreen. just restart, unless you mean while playing then its probably just the animations loading. some of them take a while

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I assume Month 1 will be Days 1-19, since as stated a few posted above, the game starts on the 13th with the 31st being Day 19..

And yes.. Iirc Patreon is against anything 'family' eg adopted, step, blood, half..

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
a shame, I downloaded the game 4 times and always the same error error and black picture
So okay, you downloaded week 1? Then you have to take the right DM patch. Simply use the link on the first page "DARK MIND PATCH" once. Then scroll down and you will see the "red" meha.nz link "" Show previous versions "1click and then search for WEEK 1 Final. Download it and install it.

The same for the Walkthrough + Gallery Mod. And only install after the link above. Tipp do not download something 4 times but copy it to 2 locations, this saves time;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes