Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last edited:

Bernythat

Mar 5, 2018
readind the faq it seems it should work, but ill ask for confirmation:

can i use the DM patch over the compressed files?

thanks

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hmm..
Himiko and Fuyu.. Harder to make this fit but don't have Fuyu's mom for reference atm..
Both are blue, though Fuyu's is 'Lightning Blue' and brighter than Himiko's
View attachment 538930 View attachment 538931
Biiiiiiiiitch. What the fuck is going on here? :PogChamp: Not only the color but also the shape of the eyes. Even hair has a difference only in color. Do you understand what this means? Himiko is not a blood-daughter of Hiroko? It would be a cool feint. It is a pity that the probability is extremely small.:cautious:

noorman22

May 10, 2018
Week 1 FAQ

I wrote this in large part to help people help others. If you asked a question and someone pointed you to this FAQ, be grateful and give them a (y)!

If a linked post was helpful, be sure to give it a (y)!

Q1: How is Week 1 different to the original three chapters?
A: Core content is mostly the same, a few features were added. It was largely a code rework.

Q2: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :unsure:
A: It's complicated. The changelog gives a brief explanation.

Q3: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :mad:
A: You don't deserve an answer.

Q4: What about the specials?
A: Halloween special is included in Week 1, though slightly different to the original. Other holiday specials are not included.

Q4b: What patch do I need for the specials?
A: On the lewdpatcher page, click "Show previous versions." A lot of links will appear, but most of them actually point to the same file. Download any one of them except "Week 1 Beta". Then copy the downloaded file to the folder named "game" in the Ecchi Sensei install.

Q5: What do i need to download?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q6: Android version?
A: Not done yet.

Q7: OMG! Why is full version so big?!?
A: Because the images and videos are uncompressed.

Q8: What is different about Full vs Compressed versions?
A: Image quality is reduced somewhat in light compressed and somewhat more in Heavy Compressed. There are no gameplay differences.

Q9: Ok, but how much is quality reduced in Compressed versions?
A: FWIW, most have said they can't tell the difference between Full and Light Compressed.

Q10: Why don't my old saves show up?
A: Week 1 is incompatible with saves from previous releases. Yes, this means you'll need a save from week 1 to use with future releases, and yes, it also means you have to start week 1 from scratch.

Q11: Who wants to hear me complain about the save incompatibility or the need to start from scratch?
A: No one.

Q12: Is there a walkthrough?
A: Unofficial walkthrough here. Note that Week 1 has a built in hints system that functions as a walkthrough. IMO the unofficial walkthrough is still worth downloading.

Q13: How do I install/enable/configure Dark Mind content?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q14: I get an error when extracting the Dark Mind patch archive.
A: If you used 7-zip to extract and got "Headers Error", it's believed you can safely ignore it as long as extraction progress made it to 100%. If you used something other than 7-zip to extract, try extracting with 7-zip instead. For all other cases, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q15: Why is the Dark Mind patch so big?
A: Because unlike your average patch found on lewdpatcher, it contains images and videos.

Q16: OK, but why?
A: Patreon.

Q17: Is there a link to Dark Mind patch hosted somewhere other than Mega?
A: Direct links to the patch are prohibited by f95zone rules. If and when it's uploaded to another host, you'll find it on the lewdpatcher page.

Q18: Can someone provide a download with Dark Mind patch already installed?
A: No, again because of f95zone rules. Be a mensch and don't complain.

Q19: What's a mensch?
A: "A person of integrity or honour." For example, one might say that I'm a mensch for not responding with LMGTFY or an insulting meme, even though it's what you deserve for asking.

Q20: I get an error when extracting the archive and/or "Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream" when playing the game.
A: You got a corrupt archive. Original Full - Single Link on Uploadhaven was corrupt and was fixed just a few hours ago. If you're having problems with something else, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q21: I get an error running the game on Mac.
A: Fix it through command line or run it with Renpy Dev Kit.

Q22: What is the door code?
A: 5911.

-----

Please PM me with suggestions, additions, etc.
how can i start with the save from week 1 in week 2. when you start week 2 you mis alot of data.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
how can i start with the save from week 1 in week 2. when you start week 2 you mis alot of data.
Go into the week 1 folder, open the "game" folder to find the "saves" folder.
Copy the "saves" folder into the "game" folder of the new 8-14 & you'll find your saves when you open the game.
The prev saves will have "Week1" writen under them & any new saves will show "D8-14": 1580765883728.png

Reactions: Xoot and Macgamer

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help.
Week 1 and 8-14 are two separate game right? I mean i need to play first week 1 then import the save file from week 1 into 8-14 to continue right? Or the 8-14 also contains week 1?
I try to use search and read also many comment. See that some ppl write about how can i start with the save from week 1 in week 2. I have come to the conclusion that I have to play both of them and that they are two separate games.
But I would appreciate confirmation. Also because I see that week 1 is 16GB! Or perhaps i miss something.
Can someone help me? Give me some advice before start to download this huge file? Also some info on the Dark mind patch.
Thank you

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Yes, the latest update does not contain week 1. You play through week 1, then load up days 8-14 and load your save (it should find your saves from week 1).

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Go into the week 1 folder, open the "game" folder to find the "saves" folder.
Copy the "saves" folder into the "game" folder of the new 8-14 & you'll find your saves when you open the game.
The prev saves will have "Week1" writen under them & any new saves will show "D8-14": View attachment 539488
Will this save the nickname that Fuyu was calling me at the end of week 1?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes