man27496

Jan 31, 2020
Dumb question :- I have completed week 1 of this game(It was awesome af). Should i play the holiday specials or jump to day 8-14 and how do i play it, should i merge it like patches or solo ??

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Dumb question :- I have completed week 1 of this game(It was awesome af). Should i play the holiday specials or jump to day 8-14 and how do i play it, should i merge it like patches or solo ??
keep them separate don't merge!!! play week1 then Days 8-14 after that you can play the holidays one before or after days 8-14 it doesn't matter (one note tho some of the holidays are included into week 1 and holiday hangover is in Days 8-14 )

man27496

Jan 31, 2020
keep them separate don't merge!!! play week1 then Days 8-14 after that you can play the holidays one before or after days 8-14 it doesn't matter (one note tho some of the holidays are included into week 1 and holiday hangover is in Days 8-14 )
Thnx :) :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OT: Maybe I'm just projecting because it's the case for me, but it seems more common to keep the default MC name in ES than other games.
lol I was thinking the same thing last time I played. I think it's the only game where (given the option) I've kept the default name over using one of my own creation.
Most/all others I change the name. But, for this one, Matsu felt right.

Here you go my fellow comrades of F95zone please enjoy the Final Days 8-14 if you like/beloved our Echhi Sensei please think about supporting the Dev BlueCat and the team that bring's this beloved game to us......:love:

Mega
Many thanks! Much appreciated (y)

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I just started playing day 12 and right away I encountered something I want to talk about. First animated scene has madly moving camera. Please, keep camera stationary. Scene is not enjoyable when you have to fight against seasickness at the same time. If you want to show Matsu headrolling like a rocker while he fucks, film that scene from the side view.

A House in the Rift game's creator also used that style and noticed his error and will be changing his animations to ones with no such a drastic movements.

Reactions: Jyu_viole_g

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Why is it so small? My version for days 8-11 has a size of 1.82 GB. Final for days 8-14 (7 instead of 4 days, almost double) is just 2.22GB big (both including dark mind patch). So the last 3 days are having just 400MB (133MB each day) additional content versus 1.820MB (455MB each day). They are combined smaller than any day before. Does it mean their isn't that much content? Or did they changed the file format or something? Or what's happening here?

//EDIT
After downloading and unpacking it went up to 2.31GB. But that doesn't change that much, just to be precise.

//EDIT 2
The Changelock shows, that this update is the biggest for this week. So I don't get it why it is so small? Please enlighten me.

Last edited:

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
Why is it so small? My version for days 8-11 has a size of 1.82 GB. Final for days 8-14 (7 instead of 4 days, almost double) is just 2.22GB big (both including dark mind patch). So the last 3 days are having just 400MB (133MB each day) additional content versus 1.820MB (455MB each day). They are combined smaller than any day before. Does it mean their isn't that much content? Or did they changed the file format or something? Or what's happening here?

//EDIT
After downloading and unpacking it went up to 2.31GB. But that doesn't change that much, just to be precise.

//EDIT 2
The Changelock shows, that this update is the biggest for this week. So I don't get it why it is so small? Please enlighten me.
i think it was something with compressing, but imo it's better when you download something not too heavy :cool:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ok.. Stupid question.. I want to get back to BlueCat's main page on Patreon but cannot seem to get there, stuck on the 'posts' section.. Been a while since I used Patreon..

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Meh.. Just logged out, got the thing I wanted so it could get updated on the OP

Big image click spoiler at own risk..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also grabbed the link for the Neko Club one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes