Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Also have a question about being a T8.. or rather an example scenario..
If I got T8 for a couple months, but couldn't afford it for a third, would I still be able to get a character worked into the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So fan fact if you want an futanari as an ingame T8 character you want an T8+ which cost more don't remember how much more but cost extra :sneaky: you can get the details from Blue if you are interested in that if you choose to become an supporter as well.

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
When the final update coming out ??
Day 12 - 14 Release Dates:

Alpha: January 19, 2020
Beta: January 25, 2020
Final: February 02, 2020

the Final is suppose to drop today so depending where you live by the different time zone's and BlueCat live's will determine when you might get the Final. But don't worry Blue and the rest of the team are working hard so it will be release on time and I haven't hear of any delays yet on discord that will prevent the release.

Have patience it will be release :love:

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Heya my fellow F95zone comrades and fans of our beloved Ecchi Sensei the release of the final Day 8-14 is almost upon us which to me makes me excited don't know about you...;) even more exciting is the D15-17 Release after the final.

Some of you know I been hanging around BlueCats discord alot lately one of the reason's for that is working on my T8 character ingame for Ecchi Sensei that's she going to be revealed in the up coming release of D15-17 release. Which I hope you guys like she...:love: today I thought I drop an spoiler on her far as what she looks like for those who like spoiler's for those who don't I put the pic's of her in an spoiler tag so not to spoil it for you for the other's who love to see have at it.

One thing tho if you like to comment on her please do so in an spoiler tag so not to ruin it for the other's that don't want to see her until it's release.

coyoteblack

Apr 9, 2019
Super dumb question over here, I have week one, all of the holidays and now days 8-14. First time playing this game. Do I keep each file separate or can I merged them into one super game?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Super dumb question over here, I have week one, all of the holidays and now days 8-14. First time playing this game. Do I keep each file separate or can I merged them into one super game?
First Time DON'T MERGED ALL TOGETHER!! first play week1 then the hoildays one (note some of the hoildays are in week 1 not sure which one's tho) then play days 8-14.......keep separate

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes