Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
with glitched skirts, and cum showers..
This is ok, even though cum showers are hilarious. But when characters in sex scenes move like monsters from Silent Hill...
To be fair, in Ecchi Sensei it happened only 2-3 times. Before this update, don't know what is there now.

Feb 8, 2018
IMHO, the ones that fire me up hottest are (not in order, also this isn't all) Himiko, Mika, Gabby, Aki, Kaede, Satsune, and I think Itsumi (the petite "stoic" chick?). Rest are all hot but the petite ones make me drool, especially if they have a naughty side/flair.
Having said that, I really do enjoy Mao, Saki, even hiroko and crazy nurse. In fact tho I didn't list them, Fuyu and Tomoe really get to me cuz of the story, more than how they're drawn, so props for character which is probably the main driver behind what I love about about Mao, Hiroko, & Saki. Just not much for big tits is part of it, lol. Kinda miss the games where you could adjust the breast size to your liking per character.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I don't... What am I doing wrong? I just tried the first week, I put in the patch, I clicked play and the game closes.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.
This is because you installed Lain's mod at some point in the past. This error has been fixed in releases starting with D8 but for now you should be able to get around it by installing Lain's mod again

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
This is because you installed Lain's mod at some point in the past. This error has been fixed in releases starting with D8 but for now you should be able to get around it by installing Lain's mod again
Well, I installed it but it didn't work so then I deleted everything and downloaded it again and it didn't work in another way so going by what happened before the game won't work at all if I install it again. Hmm.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Well, I installed it but it didn't work so then I deleted everything and downloaded it again and it didn't work in another way so going by what happened before the game won't work at all if I install it again. Hmm.
Put this file in EcchiSensei\game\gui\design\

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
IMHO, the ones that fire me up hottest are (not in order, also this isn't all) Himiko, Mika, Gabby, Aki, Kaede, Satsune, and I think Itsumi (the petite "stoic" chick?). Rest are all hot but the petite ones make me drool, especially if they have a naughty side/flair.
Having said that, I really do enjoy Mao, Saki, even hiroko and crazy nurse. In fact tho I didn't list them, Fuyu and Tomoe really get to me cuz of the story, more than how they're drawn, so props for character which is probably the main driver behind what I love about about Mao, Hiroko, & Saki. Just not much for big tits is part of it, lol. Kinda miss the games where you could adjust the breast size to your liking per character.
I believe "stoic" chick is Shina, Itsumi is the club owner.

I agree with Himiko (she's #3 on my list atm), she's going to have an interesting first time with her masochist personality.
Also agree with Aki, Kaede and Satsune love redhead, Mika is great as well cannot wait for more.

Breast wise only ones that are 'crazy' are the milf tits imo of Hiroko and Tanami, Saki imo has perfect ass to breast ratio.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I like just about all the characters in this myself even the annoying ones. I do have some personal favorites, just hope we get to interact with them all at one point or another.

Reactions: Raven Tomoe

santiwin

Oct 20, 2017
Hey all! I get this message when I try to load week1 heavy compressed with week1 DM patch Final. Any suggestions?
----------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\main.py", line 380, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 447, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 430, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424

Thu Jan 30 22:31:43 2020

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey all! I get this message when I try to load week1 heavy compressed with week1 DM patch Final. Any suggestions?
----------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\main.py", line 380, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 447, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Downloads\X\EcchiSensei-Week_1-heavily_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 430, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424

Thu Jan 30 22:31:43 2020
You probably installed the DM patch incorrectly.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-14-v0-9-beta-bluecat.14927/post-2295955

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
Hi! im having some trouble with the Lewdmas Special (2019) patch... it´s says that the current patch is the old version... could anyone help me with this? what patch do i need to install? thanks!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Also have a question about the specials.. Anyone know if the Dev has plans to put them into the game as dreams or future content, or are they just non-canon extras? I know the Halloween Special was put as a dream, not sure if the others will be though.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh sorry I dont know how to but will from now on i didnt think sorry
No problem.
You can insert spoilers by selecting the text you want placed in a spoiler, then clicking this icon: 1580471100369.png
From there you'll see 2 different spoiler options: 1580471172795.png
The top one is the same
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
& the next one down blurs the text out.
(y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes