sarblin

Jan 6, 2019
Is it me or is Day 14 pretty short compared to others? Maybe I'm missing out because I took a wrong/different path somewhere?

Here's what happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not that I'm complaining. It's just that it's such a great game that you don't want to miss out on something.

Giorgetto

Apr 3, 2018
I just finished Week 1. I know that days 8-14 are already done, but should I wait for some Week 2 version? Is there a walkthrough in game for the second week? Is there some content that's still missing?

Thanks.

Honga

Jan 31, 2019
I just finished Week 1. I know that days 8-14 are already done, but should I wait for some Week 2 version? Is there a walkthrough in game for the second week? Is there some content that's still missing?

Thanks.
Just a few days until the beta-version of day8-14 is completed and the full version is available. That would be the game for week2 you are looking for. You can download week2 right now, but that's only the BETA, i recommend to wait until full release (somewhat around early february i guess).
Ingame walkthrough is implemented by the developers, no need to download WT

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi! im having some trouble with the Lewdmas Special (2019) patch... it´s says that the current patch is the old version... could anyone help me with this? what patch do i need to install? thanks!
Did you install the correct DM patch? Make sure you installed the Lewdmas patch, not another one.

Having this error. No mods installed ;/
Here's the problem: Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

It means you installed Lain's mod in an earlier version, but didn't in the current version you're trying to play. Either reinstall the mod, or delete your persistent file.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Got a kind of weird spoiler question about Chiaki: Shouldn't Matsu be worried of the brainwashing by the Nurse getting back to Saki since they are friends?

Reactions: jose100

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Heya my fellow F95zone comrades and fans of our beloved Ecchi Sensei the release of the final Day 8-14 is almost upon us which to me makes me excited don't know about you...;) even more exciting is the D15-17 Release after the final.

Some of you know I been hanging around BlueCats discord alot lately one of the reason's for that is working on my T8 character ingame for Ecchi Sensei that's she going to be revealed in the up coming release of D15-17 release. Which I hope you guys like she...:love: today I thought I drop an spoiler on her far as what she looks like for those who like spoiler's for those who don't I put the pic's of her in an spoiler tag so not to spoil it for you for the other's who love to see have at it.

One thing tho if you like to comment on her please do so in an spoiler tag so not to ruin it for the other's that don't want to see her until it's release.

Last edited:

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Heya my fellow F95zone comrades and fans of our beloved Ecchi Sensei the release of the final Day 8-14 is almost upon us which to me makes me excited don't know about you...;) even more exciting is the D15-17 Release after the final.

Some of you know I been hanging around BlueCats discord alot lately one of the reason's for that is working on my T8 character ingame for Ecchi Sensei that's she going to be revealed in the up coming release of D15-17 release. Which I hope you guys like she...:love: today I thought I drop an spoiler on her far as what she looks like for those who like spoiler's for those who don't I put the pic's of her in an spoiler tag so not to spoil it for you for the other's who love to see have at it.

One thing tho if you like to comment on her please do so in an spoiler tag so not to ruin it for the other's that don't want to see she until it's release.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019

I'm also more excited for D15-17, hoping for some nice Himikotime :love:

Also have a question about being a T8.. or rather an example scenario..
If I got T8 for a couple months, but couldn't afford it for a third, would I still be able to get a character worked into the game?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes