whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he can eat for life.
Teaching the man to get what he needs for himself, without having to rely on other people to catch the fish for him, stands to benefit both; himself and also everyone else who would have otherwise been asked to provide something unnecessary.

There is no need to rely on other people, or put them out of their way, in order to obtain something which one can easily obtain one's self.
It would be different if the information was particularly difficult to obtain, but in these instances it's patently obvious that the person asking hasn't even bothered attempting to do the work themselves, instead they want other people to do it for them, which is why these questions receive dismissive responses, such as it has.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Dev weirdly did with having 3 daughters, Mao is the oldest ... hmm, but he writes that 3 daughters are 18 years old, how is she the oldest? xD And how Mao is not the daughter of MC as the other 2 probably are (I haven't played this game to the end, I'm just starting day 4) So what does it look like Mao is not his daughter since 3 daughters are the same age? Someone explain this? xD
I think my game says 7, 13, 15, and 18

Reactions: Repuci

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Dev weirdly did with having 3 daughters, Mao is the oldest ... hmm, but he writes that 3 daughters are 18 years old, how is she the oldest? xD And how Mao is not the daughter of MC as the other 2 probably are (I haven't played this game to the end, I'm just starting day 4) So what does it look like Mao is not his daughter since 3 daughters are the same age? Someone explain this? xD
You can't see the real age of the girls without the dark mind patch, in the full game mao is 18, saki is 15 and himiko is 13

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Look in the tab "See Previous Patches." Gives a list of all of them. Week 1 is about half way down the list.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's odd, I have the Wk 1 Final DM patch and the Walkthrough + Gallery mod, but all 3 girls show as 18 for me, too.
1580277359641.png 1580277410030.png 1580277446362.png

*EDIT - Forget that, just checked and the mod was switched off.
Qmil679 If you install the mod, you need to click the panties on the main menu to activate it.

zanruel

Sep 29, 2019
damn those flashbacks about hiroko kinda killed it for me
i mean cheating is 1 thing but having sex with someone else first while already dating and getting pregnant
no relationship should survive that
i just wanted to go with another girl and break up with her entirely

Last edited:
Reactions: bobsenplenty

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Imo since the story can get dark (Dark Mind withstanding).. I think Hiroko was raped or it was some kind of family enforced thing like Tomoe.. But I'll admit.. We'll never know unless the 'Pastime' episodes reveal more from the end of the first one.. First one being the one where she was going to the roof to jump off.. Iirc the very next PE was 3 months later, the first and only one so far to show her pregnant.. With the last one being Matsu's time with Queen.. That fits with the theory of Fuyu being his and Mao being three months older..

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
So Hiroko slept with someone at the beginning even when she was with us?
maybe? the timeline is a bit confusing she gets pregnant with someone elses child (most likely her fathers) around the same time she dates Mastsu but its not exactly clear whether that happens right before she starts to date matsu or during all we know is that she admits to cheating on him though whether she actually did or whether its a more fanatical belief she has that has made her believe she cheated on him

Reactions: Qmil679

zanruel

Sep 29, 2019
maybe? the timeline is a bit confusing she gets pregnant with someone elses child (most likely her fathers) around the same time she dates Mastsu but its not exactly clear whether that happens right before she starts to date matsu or during all we know is that she admits to cheating on him though whether she actually did or whether its a more fanatical belief she has that has made her believe she cheated on him
yeah the thought that it was realy consensual on her part came to me after the post (only saw the 2nd flashback so far now)
but just when it was revealed she got pregnant while already dating matsu just kinda turned me off

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
no but im not playing as hiroko
and as far as im aware he didnt get anyone pregnant and asked her to take care of the child
she didnt he voluntarily chose to run away with hirioko and raise the child because he loved her also if the theories on whose the father of mao is to be believed then there is a good chance the relationship was happening before she met him and she actually cheated on the other guy with Matsu.

Also i get ppls issues with Hiriko being with another person while dating Matsu, but come on guys a ridicoulously large part of the game is built on the premise that Matsu wants to bang all the girls in the school and the teachers and the mothers, sisters, any other female character that has an even remote relationship, and also his daughters while also wanting to bang everybody in another school i feel like we should be able to give hiriko a pass on being apart of a relationship that she was potentially pushed into with a person she may have not wanted to be with

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Look at it this way..
1. Mao is 18.. Hiroko was 14.. 9mo for pregnancy, +18ish years = Hiroko at 33
2. We know Hiroko had no one 'positive' or 'nice' before Matsu

Imo since she thinks she cheated it was during.. Imo right after the first PE episode..

I admit it's just fantasy now since I doubt we'll get to see what happens right after Matsu joined class, but imo I think that on her way to jump from the roof she was raped or Matsu stops her, with her getting fucked to 'carry on the bloodline' afterwords..

Keep in mind atm I don't have a save with the pastime and present Hiroko ID's accessible..

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes