HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I ain't goin hold u guys , but I must be terrible at setting up the Android version. Now it's this obb thing and I can't for the life of me get it to work properly. I tried following the installation but yea I failed badly lol. Is there any easier way to get this Android version?

noorman22

May 10, 2018
Week 1 torrent

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2muz4lqakku6ancagpzohwzhubqlkk5s&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
Workupload

This does not include the additional dark patch.
where can i find
the additional dark patch?
i meen the pictures for week 1

Last edited:

noorman22

May 10, 2018
Week 1 FAQ

I wrote this in large part to help people help others. If you asked a question and someone pointed you to this FAQ, be grateful and give them a (y)!

If a linked post was helpful, be sure to give it a (y)!

Q1: How is Week 1 different to the original three chapters?
A: Core content is mostly the same, a few features were added. It was largely a code rework.

Q2: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :unsure:
A: It's complicated. The changelog gives a brief explanation.

Q3: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :mad:
A: You don't deserve an answer.

Q4: What about the specials?
A: Halloween special is included in Week 1, though slightly different to the original. Other holiday specials are not included.

Q4b: What patch do I need for the specials?
A: On the lewdpatcher page, click "Show previous versions." A lot of links will appear, but most of them actually point to the same file. Download any one of them except "Week 1 Beta". Then copy the downloaded file to the folder named "game" in the Ecchi Sensei install.

Q5: What do i need to download?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q6: Android version?
A: Not done yet.

Q7: OMG! Why is full version so big?!?
A: Because the images and videos are uncompressed.

Q8: What is different about Full vs Compressed versions?
A: Image quality is reduced somewhat in light compressed and somewhat more in Heavy Compressed. There are no gameplay differences.

Q9: Ok, but how much is quality reduced in Compressed versions?
A: FWIW, most have said they can't tell the difference between Full and Light Compressed.

Q10: Why don't my old saves show up?
A: Week 1 is incompatible with saves from previous releases. Yes, this means you'll need a save from week 1 to use with future releases, and yes, it also means you have to start week 1 from scratch.

Q11: Who wants to hear me complain about the save incompatibility or the need to start from scratch?
A: No one.

Q12: Is there a walkthrough?
A: Unofficial walkthrough here. Note that Week 1 has a built in hints system that functions as a walkthrough. IMO the unofficial walkthrough is still worth downloading.

Q13: How do I install/enable/configure Dark Mind content?
A:

Q14: I get an error when extracting the Dark Mind patch archive.
A: If you used 7-zip to extract and got "Headers Error", it's believed you can safely ignore it as long as extraction progress made it to 100%. If you used something other than 7-zip to extract, try extracting with 7-zip instead. For all other cases, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q15: Why is the Dark Mind patch so big?
A: Because unlike your average patch found on lewdpatcher, it contains images and videos.

Q16: OK, but why?
A: Patreon.

Q17: Is there a link to Dark Mind patch hosted somewhere other than Mega?
A: Direct links to the patch are prohibited by f95zone rules. If and when it's uploaded to another host, you'll find it on the lewdpatcher page.

Q18: Can someone provide a download with Dark Mind patch already installed?
A: No, again because of f95zone rules. Be a mensch and don't complain.

Q19: What's a mensch?
A: "A person of integrity or honour." For example, one might say that I'm a mensch for not responding with LMGTFY or an insulting meme, even though it's what you deserve for asking.

Q20: I get an error when extracting the archive and/or "Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream" when playing the game.
A: You got a corrupt archive. Original Full - Single Link on Uploadhaven was corrupt and was fixed just a few hours ago. If you're having problems with something else, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q21: I get an error running the game on Mac.
A: Fix it through command line or run it with Renpy Dev Kit.

Q22: What is the door code?
A: 5911.

-----

Please PM me with suggestions, additions, etc.
where can i become the dark mind pictures in week 1?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Whoever thought it'd be a good idea to move the camera around in the animations needs to be kicked in the ballsack and/or uterus. Damn, it's annoying. I've seen it in a few other games recently and fear it's a trend :-/

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Hey i just started plying this game and i wanted ti know if any one had the dark mind patch for week 1??

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just coming up to the end of week 1 & I have to say wow!!!!!!
Cracking job to the dev of this game - thank you very, very much for creating this, I've had so much fun playing the first 5 days so far and am greatly looking forward to the remainder of W1 and then moving onto W2.

I swear, normally there are quite a few attractive girls in these games & then 1, 2 tops, who really flicks my switch.
This game I am absolutely besotted with Hiroko and Mao from the family PLUS Tomoe :love::love:, Minako :p:love: & Satomi :love::p from his class.
The 2 teachers + Keiko & Tanami are all stunners. Naoko & Itsumi are cute as hell.
Then you come to Fuyu and holy shit if the world doesn't just fucking stop!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-D8-14-v0.9-DMpatched (apk+obb)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

Tried above the game doesnt open
Download came with 2 folders apk installed then i moved the over folder to the above and it wont open

A_Hinkel

Apr 11, 2018
I did download the week one Full version and the week one final DM patch and it crashes to desktop if I click on start game. what did I do wrong? any help?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ok i just finished week 1, and while im downloading week 2 I wanted to ask, are saves from week 1 transferable yet? I was reading other posts and saw it that was broken but nothing about it getting fixed yet.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I just started playing this game, and with 1 sex scene (with the boss) There was no animation. Is there no animation in this scene? Is it the fault that I play the compressed version? I ask because a few times I met with the fact that the compressed versions have errors and animations do not work
I just played with the light compressed and found it to be a mix of animation and still pics. Not sure if the heavy compressed and uncompressed are the same.

Reactions: Qmil679

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
Is anyone else missing day 14? It loops back to the point where you have sex with the middle daughter for the first time right after the conversations on the train. Is there a fix for that?
installing the beta fixed it i had the alpha previous.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes