seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Quick question. Are Fuyu and Mika related? Like maybe half siblings or cousins or something? I'm only asking because they look alike and they have the exact same eye color.
51 characters in the game so far. Someone is bound to have the same eye colors and not necessarily be related.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Mac Trying to use terminal to open the app but i can't get the terminal to locate it step by step help would be helpful am aware it has been answer before but can not find the comment

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
uhm ... this game is going to be a whole year. We are just at the end of week 2 ... my math tells me we don't need nothing to reduce preggo time. Also BC already has plans for a sequel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's 52 weeks in a year and he's taken this long to make 2 weeks, AND he's planning a sequel?

So he's already mapped out what his lifelong career is gonna be?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Mac Trying to use terminal to open the app but i can't get the terminal to locate it step by step help would be helpful am aware it has been answer before but can not find the comment
You can drag a file in the Finder onto an open terminal window and it will populate with the full path. Then all you need to do is put the correct command in the right place and hit return to execute. I hope this helps. It is impossible for someone who does not know your exact system to tell you what the precise path is because there are too many variables involved.

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
You can drag a file in the Finder onto an open terminal window and it will populate with the full path. Then all you need to do is put the correct command in the right place and hit return to execute. I hope this helps. It is impossible for someone who does not know your exact system to tell you what the precise path is because there are too many variables involved.
would this help
Last login: Sun Jan 26 18:51:57 on ttys000

The default interactive shell is now zsh.

To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.

For more details, please visit .

name-MacBook-Air:~ name$ /Users/name/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v0.9_BETA

-bash: /Users/name/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v0.9_BETA: is a directory

name-MacBook-Air:~ name$ "cd"/Users/name/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v0.9_BETA/EcchiSensei.app

-bash: cd/Users/name/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v0.9_BETA/EcchiSensei.app: No such file or directory

name-MacBook-Air:~ name$

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
TL;DR - Play through the entire week 1 and save near the end (I saved at the 'goodbye' screen). All your saves from week 1 should be automatically visible from week 2 because of the way renpy stores saves. Load that last save in week 2 rather than starting a new game.

To be safe, don't overwrite your old saves since this is still a beta.
No yeah thats how it works with normal renpy games, but they had an issue where they had changed something with the saves in day 8-9 which meant if you continue from your week 1 save, the last two day'sm(6 and 7's) choices are auto generated. Trying to see if thats still an issue before I try cos I think it would be a little hard to immediately tell if your choices had been changed when starting day 8. Thanks for replying tho! If thats not an issue anymore and it does in fact work like other renpy games saves again, please let me know.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
No yeah thats how it works with normal renpy games, but they had an issue where they had changed something with the saves in day 8-9 which meant if you continue from your week 1 save, the last two day'sm(6 and 7's) choices are auto generated. Trying to see if thats still an issue before I try cos I think it would be a little hard to immediately tell if your choices had been changed when starting day 8. Thanks for replying tho! If thats not an issue anymore and it does in fact work like other renpy games saves again, please let me know.
Well, it's a bit different to other renpy games which is why there was an issue in the first place.

But in any case the issue has been resolved. To confirm, you can check the Characters list.

Reactions: Soundprime

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
51 characters in the game so far. Someone is bound to have the same eye colors and not necessarily be related.

I get that. But before you facepalm too quickly, here me out. Other than the MC's family, everyone else in the game who is related has similar coloring. Fuyu and Mika both have the same color skin and eyes, plus their faces a pretty similar. Also, we only know about Mika's mom (mainly that she is kind of a slut). What if Fuyu's dad had an affair and Mika is the result. It would explain why Fuyu seems to have a problem with Mika in the beginning but never tells the MC why that is.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
would this help

name-MacBook-Air:~ name$ "cd"/Users/name/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v0.9_BETA/EcchiSensei.app

-bash: cd/Users/name/Downloads/EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v0.9_BETA/EcchiSensei.app: No such file or directory

Your cd command is malformed.
See this:

Also see the Mac fix links in the OP.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I get that. But before you facepalm too quickly, here me out. Other than the MC's family, everyone else in the game who is related has similar coloring. Fuyu and Mika both have the same color skin and eyes, plus their faces a pretty similar. Also, we only know about Mika's mom (mainly that she is kind of a slut). What if Fuyu's dad had an affair and Mika is the result. It would explain why Fuyu seems to have a problem with Mika in the beginning but never tells the MC why that is.
Don't take the facepalm too seriously. It's all in good fun.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
would this help

I never used zch when I had a mac and I don't have one now that I can test it on. I used tcsh when I used terminal on the mac because I found it easier to work with, but take that with a grain of salt because i was pretty comfortable with either Unix or AIX operating systems. I would find someone that has a mac and is using the game to give you better guidance. If you want to change to tcsh, this is the command:

chsh -s /bin/tcsh

^^^ and like was said above, check the information for installing from Mac in the original post (OP) and follow that, it should work.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I never used zch when I had a mac and I don't have one now that I can test it on. I used tcsh when I used terminal on the mac because I found it easier to work with, but take that with a grain of salt because i was pretty comfortable with either Unix or AIX operating systems. I would find someone that has a mac and is using the game to give you better guidance. If you want to change to tcsh, this is the command:

chsh -s /bin/tcsh

^^^ and like was said above, check the information for installing from Mac in the original post (OP) and follow that, it should work.
He's using bash. The zsh thing is (probably) some blurb from Catalina saying the new default shell is zsh. I don't get it on Mojave. No way I'm upgrading to Catalina - I still have a bunch of 32 bit games! Thanks Apple.

Oct 26, 2017
I see the "Cheating" tag but was curious if this game had any NTR. No rant like some other people I see in threads just personally not for me. Thanks in advance.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
I see the "Cheating" tag but was curious if this game had any NTR. No rant like some other people I see in threads just personally not for me. Thanks in advance.
I believe the "cheating" tag is for the MC who's cheating on his wife, as for the "NTR" content i don't think there is/will be any, even if so it'll be completely avoidable.

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
NOPY has worked like a charm for me multiple times. It's pretty fast, and it never gives me fits downloading except very occasionally (like immediately after a release when everyone and their cousin's dog is trying to download).
Nopy also doesn't require you to use their download manager for bigger files, like Mega does. Plus I generally find it much faster.
Definitely the preferable option, for me.
I would like to point out that while Nopy works best for you, that is not the case for everyone. I have a service provider that manages to provide consistent bandwidth that would make dial up modems seem lightening fast. As a result, I am often finding downloads failing due to lag or just flat lined download speeds. On a good day, I will agree that Nopy is quite fast compared to Mega. On a normal day however, Mega's download utility will continue to retry the download until it's finished and with the others I have to do it manually.

As I live in a town that currently does not have fiber, I feel as though I'm back in the early 1980s using my Ti 994A and would like to ask for the Mega link to make my life easier -- or at least have time to do something besides check my download every half hour or so. I am looking for an alternative provider, but being in a very small town in Texas is a bit limiting on my options.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I feel as though I'm back in the early 1980s using my Ti 994A
Classic, our first home computer was a Texas Instruments TI 80 in the 80's! I remember loading from external tape deck, all too well.
Guess, as you're from Texas, a TI shouldn't be a surprise, but I'm in England everyone here seems to remember the Amstrad, the BBC, the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and the Vic 20, not too many familiar with TI.

For the rest of your post - Fair enough, appreciate things aren't the same for all. Mine is over fibre so is fast, but Mega never goes above 10Mb/s for me, whereas Nopy reaches 25Mb/s - both on their basic options.
Difference circumstance for you, where stability over longer period of dl is important. (y)
Firefox will allow you to restart dl's that either fail or cancel through timeout. Might be handy.
Anyway, wasn't intending to teach egg sucking, you know your own stuff far better than I.

BTW the person who we responded to also found positive results.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes