Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Can we get a MEGA link for PC? This game is waaay too big for anything else. And if you are worried about the download limit, just become a member.

noorman22

May 10, 2018
who can help me?
in week 1 when i play DM i miss all the DM pictures.
i become a black or grey screen.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Can we get a MEGA link for PC? This game is waaay too big for anything else. And if you are worried about the download limit, just become a member.
NOPY has worked like a charm for me multiple times. It's pretty fast, and it never gives me fits downloading except very occasionally (like immediately after a release when everyone and their cousin's dog is trying to download).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
NOPY has worked like a charm for me multiple times. It's pretty fast, and it never gives me fits downloading except very occasionally (like immediately after a release when everyone and their cousin's dog is trying to download).
Nopy also doesn't require you to use their download manager for bigger files, like Mega does. Plus I generally find it much faster.
Definitely the preferable option, for me.

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-D8-14-v0.9-DMpatched (apk+obb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
I can't change the names it freezes every time I back out of the menu

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-D8-14-v0.9-DMpatched (apk+obb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Thank you, for doing this :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: DarkAssassin

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Nopy also doesn't require you to use their download manager for bigger files, like Mega does. Plus I generally find it much faster.
Definitely the preferable option, for me.
could try . has a command line downloader for mega links.

Reactions: whichone

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I actually went with NOPY and you are right, it worked fine. I still prefer MEGA, but NOPY is a good alt.

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Quick question. Are Fuyu and Mika related? Like maybe half siblings or cousins or something? I'm only asking because they look alike and they have the exact same eye color.

• Angry

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Quick question. Are Fuyu and Mika related? Like maybe half siblings or cousins or something? I'm only asking because they look alike and they have the exact same eye color.
They're not. Mika comes from a poor family while Fuyu is next in line to the family business, with her own body guards.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes