Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The first error shows that it can't extract unrpyc.py. It either doesn't like the path (make sure the path only has normal characters in it) or your unren is corrupted. The path does look like it has some odd things in it.

You don't need the rpys to run if you have the rpycs.

BTW, it's better to copy/paste that as text than take a screenshot. It's easier to read, and can be copied/pasted/manipulated better than an image.
the game doesn't work with those rpycs i need the rpy files there is a new version of unren but that gives the same errors aswell so it isn't corrupted maybe the game is screwed up

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
here is the beta, im sure the only difference is more stable, so not worth replaying if already did alpha but if havent this is the version to play. Main diference will just be more stable and few new features, story will be the same, and cant promise how long link will be good so if someone can download and upload to own mega or other site be great

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
here is the beta, im sure the only difference is more stable, so not worth replaying if already did alpha but if havent this is the version to play. Main diference will just be more stable and few new features, story will be the same, and cant promise how long link will be good so if someone can download and upload to own mega or other site be great

Mega
thanks i'll see if this fixes the problems

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018

Mega
this beta is heavier 400 mb compare to the alpha, i wonder why?

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
more content might'd been added to the beta not to sure myself I haven't played it yet
if would have to guess probley added lot to the info card and all other minor features. and possbily a few minor improvements, far as know no new scene where planned to be added

Reactions: Repuci

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered. I didn't see it in the FAQ. Did you guys manage to remedy the issue where your last few days (6 and 7 I believe?) had to be auto generated because of how you changed the save system in 8-9 onwards? I would love to pick up this game again after not playing it for so long.
TL;DR - Play through the entire week 1 and save near the end (I saved at the 'goodbye' screen). All your saves from week 1 should be automatically visible from week 2 because of the way renpy stores saves. Load that last save in week 2 rather than starting a new game.

To be safe, don't overwrite your old saves since this is still a beta.

Reactions: Soundprime

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
It's a VN with paths due to decisions you make. No grinding. No free roam, yet.
The free roam part which is comming out later on is seperated from the story and totally skippable. It's just to have some more fun with your favorite girls or just all of them. ;)
Thanks, I need games like Glassix, HHS+, Hentai University do you know any game like these? :ROFLMAO:

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
So far ive downloaded the lightly compressed and the heavily compressed for week 1 for Mac. Both versions say they're unable to open. Any body know what the problem is? Im trying the individual downloads now

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes