bab510

Jan 24, 2018
the download for the game is for days 8-14 yet the patches are split into 2 days each. so does that mean you need to download all the patches that apply?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
find i bug Aya atoshi card is missing info like how the bossy she seem but she care for hey daughter well i just the card do say she marry and i just the father is alive or dead

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
and make plan for a mouth in the future of the game i wonder how big the game will be so far the dev did 7 day and have thing happen there day small and big event how many more week the dev will keep doing tell school end that do sound fun too bad my pc cant not hold all that gb it take i will have to move save to next week when it fully done and keep doing that and have a backup folder so wait do week two have week one days on it if so then yes i can have space for 36 week or more and if not i will use a week 2 only 2gb and if have week one too then it 1.20 gb per week usb can help with space if i need to move some game

Dec 13, 2018
Day 8-14
Win/Linux/Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Week 1
SPOILER

"QUOTE="DarkAssassin, post: 2920078, member: 273282"]
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-Week 1-DMpatched (apk+obb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played two days. Haven't found any problem. So if you find one, let me know.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
[/QUOTE]

Where is the day 8-14 apk version, since this is week one, it should be in the Week 1 section and not in the Day 8-14 section. And on top of that the port by darkassassin quality isn't really good. I've seen better quality week 1 out there...

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
oh yeah the map still lock at first i thought it maybe show the city but maybe that how dev going to it by changing it to free move i dont think i will like freemove in this game it seem sad and a bit to late

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i hoping for more chose during the party it was good i hope the miss dr give us something that cant stop us forgiving thing after drinking her med because they school girl use the med to have sex with us and i say sex not raoe because even if it was drug you know we was going to do with her this guest no the way many want it i ok but him forgot it

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
wait i still in the dream but dream id she her the age to match but is fuyu connect to us by blood well i guest she maybe only connect id we use darkmind she say she have many lover but hate people who cum inside but us did it 7 time ok forget that 2 year apart if we was 13 and our wife was the same age 20 year pass but fuyu 18 say the card unless we meet again oh our mao 18 she was given life around the time we started dating so there a chance fuyu our but it small and the age are off for by a year if my math right

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
The free roam part is only to do some extra stuff with the girls ... It's not bound to the story in any way. You can skip it when its implemented, tho.

Just a side note ... try to edit your posts instead of spamming ;)
i know but the story so good i cant help but to spamming about it like there a chance fuyu is connect by blood to us but it a year or a few mouth off but our oldest the same age and so i guest they will tell us but it likely only if we use darkmind for the chance to be a yes then a no

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
When you agree to marry Tomoe from the very beginning, at some point she prompts you to declare your intentions regarding her mother. If you don't agree until later, this never comes up. In a way this makes sense, but OTOH it seems like Tomoe would figure out her mom was lusting after Matsu either way.

I didn't agree to the marriage until later, but I hope that if you promised Tomoe not to mess with her mom, the situation on Saturday would be handled differently (ie. no option to follow Tara). If so, it would be nice if you could fit in a way for Tomoe to ask the same question before this meeting for those who didn't agree to the marriage immediately.

---

On the contrary, I really hope there's a way to make Tomoe completely OK with you going after her sisters. Maybe it could start by you two "breaking" Taira together and transforming her into a quivering submissive...

Last edited:

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
So, I've played through day 1-7, but when I want to start week 2 I can not continue from week 1? Can not change the name from Matsu, nor load from day 7?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i get black screen.missing image with new game.played week1final no problems.then tried day 8+9 and tried day 8+14 and both show missing images on black screen.the narration is there but no images?.am i extracting game wrong,ie im extracting the new versions into there own game folders or should i extract into the main week one folder and overwrite files?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
ive got them installed in seperate folders.i play with dm patch.installed.installed 8-14 alpha and 8-14 alpha patch.which i noticed is now not in the lewdpatcher list.its not narrator images it s the dad daughter images.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
When you agree to marry Tomoe from the very beginning, at some point she prompts you to declare your intentions regarding her mother. If you don't agree until later, this never comes up. In a way this makes sense, but OTOH it seems like Tomoe would figure out her mom was lusting after Matsu either way.

I didn't agree to the marriage until later, but I hope that if you promised Tomoe not to mess with her mom, the situation on Saturday would be handled differently (ie. no option to follow Tara). If so, it would be nice if you could fit in a way for Tomoe to ask the same question before this meeting for those who didn't agree to the marriage immediately.

---

On the contrary, I really hope there's a way to make Tomoe completely OK with you going after her sisters. Maybe it could start by you two "breaking" Taira together and transforming her into a quivering submissive...
You still get the option to follow and bang her mom in the bathroom, but you can always avoid that. Tomoe is best girl, no need to bang her ugly mom or even worse, her hideous sister.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
... 8-14 alpha patch.which i noticed is now not in the lewdpatcher list.
Don't worry about that. If you follow the main link on lewdpatcher the filename indicates 8-14. Release naming is not one of the stronger points of the ES team. This release is named 8-14, the last release was named 10-11 even though it was 8-11, they did a full re-release of something and labeled it a hotfix... :p

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Don't worry about that. If you follow the main link on lewdpatcher the filename indicates 8-14. Release naming is not one of the stronger points of the ES team. This release is named 8-14, the last release was named 10-11 even though it was 8-11, they did a full re-release of something and labeled it a hotfix... :p

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes