dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I really appreciate the language notes peppered throughout this game (e.g. honorifics, different greetings/goodbyes), but because I've always played with the Dark Mind Patch I don't know if they're part of the base game or the patch. Can anybody enlighten me?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I really appreciate the language notes peppered throughout this game (e.g. honorifics, different greetings/goodbyes), but because I've always played with the Dark Mind Patch I don't know if they're part of the base game or the patch. Can anybody enlighten me?
Base game. The patch adds back the content that is too lewd for Patreon.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
so what was with the random name saying in day 13 at the sexual harassment booth? anyone else get that?

connexpert

Jan 7, 2019
i downloaded the week 2 version and for some reason the dm wont work the mao scenes images are missing in the beginning what should i do ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nikki is not good at remembering names, she is a kitten with a gold fish brain
Is her real name Synthia? Is she the reincarnation of a duck?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a code of 4 digits to enter the basement in day 3, what is the key?

I thought it was one of the MC daughter birthday, but it clearly isn't. :(
It's on this page...

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is it me or the games new stuff stuck in a loop... well when you check the 4 phone messages?
Had the same problem if you don't check all of the 4 phone messages it doesn't loop. You can check some and it doesn't loop for some odd reason. Hope that get's patch in the next version,

connexpert

Jan 7, 2019
unpack the patch - grab the patch folder (folder name is "game") - copy it into the Ecchi Sensei "main" folder (where the *.exe and the original "game"-folder are located at) - overwrite everything - start game - activate DM in the top left corner of the main menu

Edit: And pls make sure you got the right patch ... it's the latest one on Lewdpatcher
Thank you

Reactions: BloodyFace
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes