Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for day8-14 Alpha :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Thanks

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Still haven't had Itsumi, I'm sure little Itsumi has a lot of tension that needs to be worked out with that stressful business life of hers :whistle:

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Japan classes for High School and Middle School are numbered the same.

High School:
All 3's are 12th grade (3.F Mao's class)
All 2's are 11th grade (Not shown yet.) 2.A Akina Mikas class and is why she is shown in the "Other".
All 1's are 10th grade (1.B Saki's class.)

Middle School.
All 3's are 9th grade. (Not shown yet.)
All 2's are 8th grade. (2.D Himiko's class.)
All 1's are 7th grade. (Not shown yet.)

Normally there in different buildings all together but in this game it seems there all in the same large building.
I hope we get characters from all the grades/classes not yet listed, if we haven't met them yet.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On D10 afternoon.

I just started my first week 1 playthrough and was very frustrated to discover that the regular name system has the exact same issue, so if you named yourself 'Jean-Luc' it produces "Jean-luc". I'm guessing this applies to renaming the family members too.
The weird thing is that the two word pet name I chose Fuyu to call me always appears with both capitalized.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Latecomer I had noted a problem with the penis naming in this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-14-alpha-bluecat.14927/post-2807161).
I just started my first week 1 playthrough and was very frustrated to discover that the regular name system has the exact same issue, so if you named yourself 'Jean-Luc' it produces "Jean-luc". I'm guessing this applies to renaming the family members too.
It's probably the hyphen and an internal rule in Ren'py regarding setting a cap after a hyphen within a word, because the game had no problem with "Hot Beef Injection" with initial caps. :p Unfortunately, neither Blue Cat or any developer has a whole lot of control over that.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Momo - "I know i should know this answer, but can you get pregnant from having anal?"
Crazy Nurse - "Of course Momo...Where do you think all those blacks comes from?"
My guys...I'm going to need to ask. How does everyone feel about this? Cause i'm kinda done with this guy. I don't care if it was a joke somethings we just don't say.
Hey Dev tell how you really feel.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I seem to recall the Halloween special for 2018 was integrated into the Full week 1, are any of the other specials done this way? Trying to minimize the amount of downloads I need to do.
Only the Halloween special since it was integrated in in the core game as a dream.

My guys...I'm going to need to ask. How does everyone feel about this? Cause i'm kinda done with this guy. I don't care if it was a joke somethings we just don't say.
I think it depends on how you interpret it. On the face, it's just a tasteless joke that you could easily see come from Crazy Nurse. Only if you read into it too much does it seem especially terrible IMO.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
It's probably the hyphen and an internal rule in Ren'py regarding setting a cap after a hyphen within a word, because the game had no problem with "Hot Beef Injection" with initial caps. :p Unfortunately, neither Blue Cat or any developer has a whole lot of control over that.
Having a hyphen or not doesn't matter. By the way, I tried to insert "Hot Beef Injection" as a name out of curiosity and found that there are too many letters, so I'm confused by what you mean...

Not all, but most, Ren'py games I've seen have no problem with using more than one cap (like say 'Long John'), including the previous Day versions of Week 1.

Just to make things more confusing (because there wasn't already plenty of that :rolleyes:), using the options to change your name after the setup intro WILL accept multiple caps, so after initially using 'Long John' and having it produce "Long john", you're able to go through the options and set it to 'Long John' instead.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Having a hyphen or not doesn't matter. By the way, I tried to insert "Hot Beef Injection" as a name out of curiosity and found that there are too many letters, so I'm confused by what you mean...
So what you are saying is you tested Jean-Luc and it did not convert to Jean-luc for you? I just wanted to check if you tested what the poster was expressing concern about and achieved a different result.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
How is the memory leak still present in the game after so many builds and considering that Week 1 is finished, it'll never be fixed. A simple search on this tread via the word "crash" brings up all the comments.

3.gif

I have to force the game to flush the image cache every other minute via renpy.free_memory() or just drop the game (which is what I did), because once it reaches 1.5GB RAM, even though there's plenty more to use, Ren'py simply crashes, this depends on the hardware since not everyone is experiencing this issue, but is nonetheless an issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Latecomer

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Just to make things more confusing (because there wasn't already plenty of that :rolleyes:), using the options to change your name after the setup intro WILL accept multiple caps, so after initially using 'Long John' and having it produce "Long john", you're able to go through the options and set it to 'Long John' instead.
That at least demonstrates it's an issue when the name gets stored rather than when it gets displayed. Using the console I was able to confirm this.

this depends on the hardware since not everyone is experiencing this issue
This is probably why it's still present. Since you are comfortable in the console, have you tried playing around with renpy's commands?

Last edited by a moderator:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The only way i got past it was to skip the messages but it would be nice to be able to click on them still before it gets too far!
1) It's an alpha release and there are going to be problems like this;
2) You can save scum and make a save before all the messages, which you can return to, then ...
3) You can view each message.

Another strange error I came up with is that it said that by skipping the messages that I would be skipping a lewd scene, however, there were no lewd scenes in the messages, so I have to assume this is another programming error that will be fixed in the proper full release (i.e., not alpha).

BastardX

May 13, 2018
1) It's an alpha release and there are going to be problems like this;
2) You can save scum and make a save before all the messages, which you can return to, then ...
3) You can view each message.

Another strange error I came up with is that it said that by skipping the messages that I would be skipping a lewd scene, however, there were no lewd scenes in the messages, so I have to assume this is another programming error that will be fixed in the proper full release (i.e., not alpha).
Fair enough! :) Still im glad i was able to get this issue out to you! ^_^

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
After replaying week 1 yes Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.

After replaying week 1 Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.
MC was 13 when he fucks Aya and now he is 32 which put it right in the proper time frame.
13 when conceive Fuyu and 14 when she is born and now 18 years later they meet.
Makes sense she's the best martial artist in the school and sexually instationable both which fit Matsu and he did bang her mother so it is possible she is however i dont think she's gonna his daughter i think bluecat is gonna build up to it being her and then swerve it to hi secret daughter being someone else

also i believe matsu is 14yrs old when he sleeps with her mother and potentially even being 15yrs old depending on when he turns 33 yrs old and whether Fuyu has just turned 18 or is turning 19

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes