Mooses

Sep 30, 2017
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-Week 1-DMpatched (apk+obb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played two days. Haven't found any problem. So if you find one, let me know.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
I'm following the installation steps installed the apk then moved the folder to obb, i've tried doing it in different orders and the game runs, but all the textures seem fucked and overlap for some reason.
Screenshot_20200122-112346.png Screenshot_20200122-112402.png Screenshot_20200122-112410.png

Confucionist

Sep 12, 2017
Hi there, im having some kind of a bug. (SPOILER ALERT) When i get to the train, talk with grils by phone while going to teachers meeting i just go back to Fuyus blowjob and Saki first time. I mean turn from mid 12 day to final day 11. Any idea?

TIA

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Hi there, im having some kind of a bug. (SPOILER ALERT) When i get to the train, talk with grils by phone while going to teachers meeting i just go back to Fuyus blowjob and Saki first time. I mean turn from mid 12 day to final day 11. Any idea?

TIA
when you are on the train instead of replying to every message just press skip instead and that should help you continue

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
well, new camera angle, new perspective, new experience and maybe a little dizzy
true though i think bluecat may need to include a warning in the beta for the new animations that just says player may experience motion sickness just to give ppl a heads up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Makes sense she's the best martial artist in the school and sexually instationable both which fit Matsu and he did bang her mother so it is possible she is however i dont think she's gonna his daughter i think bluecat is gonna build up to it being her and then swerve it to hi secret daughter being someone else

also i believe matsu is 14yrs old when he sleeps with her mother and potentially even being 15yrs old depending on when he turns 33 yrs old and whether Fuyu has just turned 18 or is turning 19
In the "Past Time" event he tells Fuyu mother that he is 13.
9 months later Fuyu is born leaving MC at 14.
18 years later Fuyu is now 18 and MC is 32, MC's wife is 1 year older than MC and she is 33. EcchiSensei 2020-01-22 06-05-16-72.jpg

Graag

Jan 13, 2018

TIA
Can confirm this happening. reloading just before that and retrying fixed it for me.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
On the Character card, "Past Time" Aya's photo is swapped with the "Others" Aya.
Suzuka's message on the korean train is in german.
Also, if you don't click the "skip" option on those messages, it goes back to Saki entering Matsu's room and having sex.

Inb4 someone says "already reported on the discord"

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Umm does anyone know is bluecat will fix the interview scene with Tomoe in Week 1 cause if you reject her when she is with her mom you don't get a deepthroat yet the interview still refers to that scene. I thought it might be the result of bluecat just assuming you bang everyone but that is clearly not the case as me refusing Betty(i think that her name) has resulted in her asking me about it so I think he may have just overlooked it. Also Katori appears under family before you even find out she is family so that may be an issue but probably not to big of one cause not everyone checks the list of characters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
This is my opinion so please don't try and explain to me why the criticisms that I make below are "wrong" if you don't agree with them. (Unless you are Blue Cat the developer of this game.)

I was really not a fan of the Fuyu scene that I had waited so long for for a couple of reasons. The first one being that having clothes on during intercourse (especially defloration) bugs the living crap out of me due to my OCD so not really a game issue but a personal preference. The second reason being the camera angles during the bed portion of the scene, they showed almost nothing except Fuyu's face and the MC's back which was pretty disappointing when the scene that I had been waiting for felt like it was thrown together in a hurry just to get it out of the way without showing their "connection" which had me feeling more let down than fulfilled that the scene I had been waiting for finally happened.

I would love if there was an option to choose between clothed or unclothed sex for some scenes just for a little bit of variety, I may not know what I am talking about here so if I get this wrong I apologize. But if this game is done with honey select as I suspect then wouldn't doing both a clothed and unclothed version of the same scene be just taking the characters clothes off while they are in the animation that you want them in and record it again? Just so you don't have to go through the trouble of re positioning them to try and imitate the same scene but without clothes on.

• Love
Reactions: seamanq and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is my opinion so please don't try and explain to me why the criticisms that I make below are "wrong" if you don't agree with them. (Unless you are Blue Cat the developer of this game.)

I was really not a fan of the Fuyu scene that I had waited so long for for a couple of reasons. The first one being that having clothes on during intercourse (especially defloration) bugs the living crap out of me due to my OCD so not really a game issue but a personal preference. The second reason being the camera angles during the bed portion of the scene, they showed almost nothing except Fuyu's face and the MC's back which was pretty disappointing when the scene that I had been waiting for felt like it was thrown together in a hurry just to get it out of the way without showing their "connection" which had me feeling more let down than fulfilled that the scene I had been waiting for finally happened.

I would love if there was an option to choose between clothed or unclothed sex for some scenes just for a little bit of variety, I may not know what I am talking about here so if I get this wrong I apologize. But if this game is done with honey select as I suspect then wouldn't doing both a clothed and unclothed version of the same scene be just taking the characters clothes off while they are in the animation that you want them in and record it again? Just so you don't have to go through the trouble of re positioning them to try and imitate the same scene but without clothes on.
It should have been the same as Mao's scene at least.
I complained about it on discord.
Yes Blue has every right to do his game his way but that scene was one of the most anticipated scene was a major let down.

Reactions: CoolDude4444

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I found this and not sure if ever posted before. Only has all characters up to day 9 though. Never realized how hard it is to place all these characters in tiers :p

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes