YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Hi, I have tried countless times to download and run the game in my mac but the file is just refusing to run and so I would like to ask if anyone would be so kind as to upload a working version for mac since the one mixed with the windows/linux versions has some error running on my mac.

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
When is Kotori and Hiroko going to learn the truth about each other. I was expecting that to happen once Waifu returned but alas nothing.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm currently replaying week 1 (with the dm patch) and everytime the phone is used the game is throwing out errors. Now in some cases you can skip this but right at the point where you decide on with route you end up with Fuyu there is a forced phone scene which I can't get past. Any chance to fix this, I don't remember having theses issues before in week 1.
This was a pretty common issue when week 1 was released. Unfortunately it couldn't be reliably reproduced so fixing it was impossible. Probably due to BlueCat and company doing unnatural things with the engine. ;)

A common workaround was to save just before opening the phone interface, exiting the game, then restarting and loading.

For the issue after Fuyu on the roof, someone said trying the different path with her prevented the error. He didn't say if he went back and re-tried the original path though.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
hi im new here and loveing all the sexy naughty games i was just worndering if there are any 's out there for
Lewdmas Special (2019): Hangover

Fapoween Special(2019)

Valentine Special

i dont see any under the list for previous versions but i do see ones for
  • Lewdmas Special
  • Lewd Year Special
but the download is for bouth in one
Lewdmas & LewdYears Special

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Japan classes for High School and Middle School are numbered the same.

High School:
All 3's are 12th grade (3.F Mao's class)
All 2's are 11th grade (Not shown yet.) 2.A Akina Mikas class and is why she is shown in the "Other".
All 1's are 10th grade (1.B Saki's class.)

Middle School.
All 3's are 9th grade. (Not shown yet.)
All 2's are 8th grade. (2.D Himiko's class.)
All 1's are 7th grade. (Not shown yet.)

Normally there in different buildings all together but in this game it seems there all in the same large building.

Reactions: artemis74

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Nope, as much as people might want to, it would be a breach of site rules to do that.
Actually, that's not true. The links to download the Dark Mind patch are on lewdpatcher.com, which is a separate site from F95zone. I have seen other developers put different download links on lewdpatcher.com, so it has its' own rules. So whoever is responsible for the DarkMind patch on lewdpatcher.com could put additional links (other than Mega) there if they so desired.

Kaly

Nov 26, 2017
Nope, as much as people might want to, it would be a breach of site rules to do that.
Thx , i have been trying to download the patch but it seems like it is not the same version as the update and i'm still getting transferred quota exceed messages even if I haven't downloaded anything for about 2-3 days with Mega

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Thx , i have been trying to download the patch but it seems like it is not the same version as the update and i'm still getting transferred quota exceed messages even if I haven't downloaded anything for about 2-3 days with Mega
You might have better luck in the discord channel, (link is on the opening post), the problem is that we can't post links to DM patches on the forum.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaly

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It sounds like you either have 1 of 2 problems.
1. Your browser cache is full.
2. To many have been downloading the patch and you just need to wait.

Which patch are you looking for?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This really asks for a "silly mode" option in which she says "What's uuuup! Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!" instead
I think it's already in full-on silly mode. What she says -- combined with the pose ... it's rockstar classic.

Kaly

Nov 26, 2017
It sounds like you either have 1 of 2 problems.
1. Your browser cache is full.
2. To many have been downloading the patch and you just need to wait.

Which patch are you looking for?
Maybe too many people downloaded , cause the browser cache and history and all i have been cleared 2-3 days ago , i saw the update before i shut down and decided to download the updated version by that time i already cleared up everything on my bowser's .

Kaly

Nov 26, 2017
Maybe too many people downloaded , cause the browser cache and history and all i have been cleared 2-3 days ago , i saw the update before i shut down and decided to download the updated version by that time i already cleared up everything on my bowser's .
ohh ,the DM patch

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes