baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
i know that most games that have chapters are like their own game so usually you start a new game i'll start again first and see what happens
Sorry, I should have been more clear. As of the D10-11 Final release, support existed for 'importing' from week 1. You would see your week 1 saves, and the intention was that you should load a save from near the very end of week 1 to start week 2. I just don't know if that works in this alpha.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry, I should have been more clear. As of the D10-11 Final release, support existed for 'importing' from week 1. You would see your week 1 saves, and the intention was that you should load a save from near the very end of week 1 to start week 2. I just don't know if that works in this alpha.
thank you i'll try
Edit: i have up to day 9 when does the week end on the game

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
All of my saves from the last version reverted back to Mao's first night with the MC. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

Nuxeh3

Sep 29, 2018
Damn, gotta say I was looking forward to the science club for more Ilyia, seems she's not had enough votes or whatnot though.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Just curious, Ive not played the alpha version yet, but has BlueCat added character cards for those introduced in week 2 yet or is that something planned for the final version of week 2?

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
Hey BlueCat, not sure if it's been mentioned already, but part of the train chat with Suzu-chan is still in German while playing in English. Also one or two spelling mistakes so far, but I'm sure those will get taken care of.

Also, not sure why Kotori is acting like we haven't messaged before, when the chat is right above the new convo.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Hey BlueCat, not sure if it's been mentioned already, but part of the train chat with Suzu-chan is still in German while playing in English. Also one or two spelling mistakes so far, but I'm sure those will get taken care of.

Also, not sure why Kotori is acting like we haven't messaged before, when the chat is right above the new convo.
it has been brought up on BlueCat discord and will be address by the time the beta is release dramallama

Reactions: dramallama

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
i installed the newest version
the only thing I can think of is if you can send an copy of the error to Latecomer or BlueCat here on F95 or if you have discord get on BlueCat's discord we have an channel on there for any issues or error's with the Alpha release so they can be address

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the only thing I can think of is if you can send an copy of the error to Latecomer or BlueCat here on F95 or if you have discord get on BlueCat's discord we have an channel on there for any issues or error's with the Alpha release so they can be address
i keep getting errors i'll use one of the other links see if that fixed it i started a new game so it isn't the saves

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes