Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey first time i've played in awhile i haven't played since week 1 ended for days 8-14 do you start a new game or load a save there's nothing in the op about it

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Would someone explain the whole idea of the Secret Marriage, please. How does this get entertained in the MC's head since he is supposedly happily married and very in love with the wife. I'm very confused by this and feel that it's very likely to come back and bite you on the butt considering wifey is a member of a clan everybody seems to hate.

Enlightenment needed here!

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
hey first time i've played in awhile i haven't played since week 1 ended for days 8-14 do you start a new game or load a save there's nothing in the op about it
I haven't tried this release so I'm not going to venture an answer to your question. But keep in mind this is an alpha. You might cause yourself some grief if you go through the whole week with this release.

Edit: Even though the link has been removed from the OP, the nopy link for (which includes D8-9) still seems to work if you're interested.

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
there seems to be a bug, when on train skip reading one txt messages or loops backl to day 11
that bug been fixed by BlueCat on discord so when you play the Beta release that issue will be fixed for now just skip all text on phone on the train all together it will allow you to continue playing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait.. so that flashback. How old is Fuyu again?
Fuyu can not be MC child, MC was 13 in that shot and Fuyu is 18 so MC is well over 31 years old.
I put MC around 35-36 yo maybe 37-38.

After replaying week 1 Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.
MC was 13 when he fucks Aya and now he is 32 which put it right in the proper time frame.
13 when conceive Fuyu and 14 when she is born and now 18 years later they meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Goddammit. My theory of Fuyu being his half-sister goes to the drain. That's what I get for downloading and not playing soon after (and lack of sleep. That bit is important).
But don't worry BlueCat! ES can STILL go to the expanded universe. Just need to find the flowcharts in here. In 5 years we can have Matsu and the cast on Smash, before Waluigi even!

...UNLESS FUYU IS ADOPTED AND REALLY IS HIS HALF-SISTER (and has the same facial proportions as her adoptive mother, but details, details).

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Fuyu can not be MC child, MC was 13 in that shot and Fuyu is 18 so MC is well over 31 years old.
I put MC around 35-36 yo maybe 37-38.
Hmm, dunno about that. Seems to me he were joking and if i remember earlier flashbacks it were stated he was older, like 16-17 at least. All i'm saying it's not that farfetched of a theory. Guess we'll just wait and see.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Hmm, dunno about that. Seems to me he were joking and if i remember earlier flashbacks it were stated he was older, like 16-17 at least. All i'm saying it's not that farfetched of a theory. Guess we'll just wait and see.
the DM patch make some of the students younger then they are, so who say's it's not like that for younger version of MC with the DM patch has anyone play that past episode without the DM patch on ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the DM patch make some of the students younger then they are, so who say's it's not like that for younger version of MC with the DM patch has anyone play that past episode without the DM patch on ?
I just did and MC said he was 13, with that and Fuyu age of 18 it only leave 31 for MC age.
MC and wife left about age 16 for him and 17 for her right after Mao was born.
That put MC at min 34 yo.

ADD:
After replaying week 1 Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.
MC was 13 when he fucks Aya and now he is 32 which put it right in the proper time frame.
13 when conceive Fuyu and 14 when she is born and now 18 years later they meet.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ah yes, it's time to cleanse my dark soul from all the degenerate games I've been playing recently with some wholesome family bonding.

Oh who am i kidding. Now where did i put that new DM patch. Oh found it!!! Installing it as we speak.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
I just did and MC said he was 13, with that and Fuyu age of 18 it only leave 31 for MC age.
MC and wife left about age 16 for him and 17 for her right after Mao was born.
That put MC at min 34 yo.
Well that puts a damper on that theory, still not quite ready to give up on it though. Well we do know he were still together with his waifu when he met Queen so obviously it was before she were pregnant with Mao. I guess the only way the thory could work is if he met her before running of and of course if he joked about his age. Seeing as Fuyu and Mao are the same age it could still fit in at least a few months window.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well that puts a damper on that theory, still not quite ready to give up on it though. Well we do know he were still together with his waifu when he met Queen so obviously it was before she were pregnant with Mao. I guess the only way the thory could work is if he met her before running of and of course if he joked about his age. Seeing as Fuyu and Mao are the same age it could still fit in at least a few months window.
She was only his girlfriend at that time.

I will be playing week 1 and week 2 again next week in full and will try to see "what","where" and "when" to see how the time line goes.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I haven't tried this release so I'm not going to venture an answer to your question. But keep in mind this is an alpha. You might cause yourself some grief if you go through the whole week with this release.

Edit: Even though the link has been removed from the OP, the nopy link for (which includes D8-9) still seems to work if you're interested.
i know that most games that have chapters are like their own game so usually you start a new game i'll start again first and see what happens

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes