Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I'm missing several hundreds of pictures and animations in day 8. Installed Dark Mind patch files in game folder as stated, not the folder, but just a black screen with text and missing picture message. Any solutions? Seems to continue in day 9 too. And mostly the sex scenes it seems:mad:. Update: changed to the day 10-11 patch and the pics. are back. Hopefully this will work through the whole update.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Do these patches confuse the fuck out of anyone else? Like this time we get the alpha day 8-14 game but the latest patch is 12-14 and there is no 8-14 patch. Do I need to install the 8-9 & 10-11 patch as well as the 12-14?

Last update I couldnt for the life of my find the patch that was required, every single patch LewdPatcher gave a similar message stating that the wrong Dark Mind patch was installed

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Question. So I wanna start this game, and wanted to know how you guys recommend downloading it. Should I download the lightly compressed for week 1 or download each part separately? What does the lightly compressed get rid of?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Question. So I wanna start this game, and wanted to know how you guys recommend downloading it. Should I download the lightly compressed for week 1 or download each part separately? What does the lightly compressed get rid of?
Nothing is removed, just lower quality images.
Play Week 1 in whichever quality you like.
Then Days 8-14, but if you haven't played before wait for the final version to be released.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Made it through the Alpha at last, apart from a line of German text at the start of Suzuka's message on the train and the massive rollback bug at the end of the train messages everything worked fine for me, even using my D1-11 save that used Lain's mod for week 1.

I'm guessing most of the problems people are having revolve around using the wrong DM patch, not installing the DM patch correctly or using an outdated cheat/gallery mod.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Made it through the Alpha at last, apart from a line of German text at the start of Suzuka's message on the train and the massive rollback bug at the end of the train messages everything worked fine for me, even using my D1-11 save that used Lain's mod for week 1.

I'm guessing most of the problems people are having revolve around using the wrong DM patch, not installing the DM patch correctly or using an outdated cheat/gallery mod.
So, the same problems most people have with the final releases! :p

Reactions: Anthaeus

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
whenever i get to images for father daughter intimate acts i get black screen saying image d8_9_bh-whatever. not found.all the other game is fine.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Holy shit, I was scared to death when someone knock to my window (I live at 10 floor).
Hahaha, that's just me floating outside of it. :D
I'm glade you stay alert though. But real talk, what would you do if someone was knocking on your window?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Just checking while I download 8-14, but do I need to download the Day 8+9 - Final Release and Day 10+11 - Final Release DM patches as well as the 12 - 14, or does the 12 - 14 cover the whole week?

Edit: nevermind, after looking at the file sizes of those compared to the 12-14 it's obvious that I need to download all three.
If this is the case i'm glade i know how to read.
Thankfully i still have the pass two patches. Anyone else feel like a pirate out here just stacking patches on patches?
"Here's an eyepatch, i hear you like patches for your patch."

megaloser

May 29, 2018
If you can get the big version go for it, (it has the best visuals) if not then the compressed version is just as good content wise.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is this actually correct greenspots/Freckles on sister of Reiko
and its on more picture's when you wake her up after you took Reiko
before this iswhen she is still sleeping you see the green spots on her face
and when you are banging Reiko's Sister
1579557813597.png

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes