xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Found a bug: On day 13, while in the train and you got the phone choices, if you go check every option the scene will jump to the night with Fuyu and Saki after "Hmmm...", if you skip at any point it works as intended.

Edit: Besides the above mentioned bug there are several moments where a name was swapped, mostly the MC name with Fuyu in her scenes (I mean inside the dialog, though I think a mobile chat message was swapped as well).

Reactions: Majora69 and Daveck

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
ehhhh i might have done smth wrong, but whys some of the text in german? downloaded it from nopy and then applied the DM patch, used the save from the previous version. Any idea why this happens?

Last edited:

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Time to check for the next episode of Shingeki no Nyan Nyan i guess, maybe it's behind the locked door... If not, I guess I'll just do lot's of perverted things instead :)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Finally its here. One problem tho, I went to go to sleep in the train to start day 12 I think or 13 after calling or messaging the girls and got taken back to the start where I got with Saki in bed with Fuyu outside on the porch. Ill try again but I wont stop playing this I love the game..
Use the skip button for the messages on the train and the story will continue just fine. Will probably be fixed in beta or final stage.

Reactions: Majora69

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know where the saved files are at? I'm talking about the window's version and not the mac version because I can't get the mac version to work. Anyway, I looked at the saved folder and it only has 3 files, 2 autos and the persistent. I've made 7 different saves, but I can't find any of those.

I'm loving the update and its good to see new characters. I'm also happy to see the wife and the youngest daughter (Yuki) back. I was kind of sad she wasn't in the other updates and I thought she got removed from the game.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Finally its here. One problem tho, I went to go to sleep in the train to start day 12 I think or 13 after calling or messaging the girls and got taken back to the start where I got with Saki in bed with Fuyu outside on the porch. Ill try again but I wont stop playing this I love the game..
Skip through the whole thing until you get back there. It continues normally then.

Edit: Ah, someone already said. my bad.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Had to download this again (don't even want to think about my savefile being gone) so I had another look at the file size. Now I don't believe for a second this game will ever reach its goal of spanning an entire year. But if it would get there, you would end up with well over 800gb of space for the entire game if the first week is any indication.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guileless

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm just chilling waiting for days 10 and 11 for Android, hopefully with the DM patch already installed. A man can dream lol

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-Week 1-DMpatched (apk+obb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played two days. Haven't found any problem. So if you find one, let me know.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
The link to the OP is wrong. It should be in week 1 not week 2

Nov 11, 2018
The link to the OP is wrong. It should be in week 1 not week 2
And because of that I downloaded it again and now I'm fucked and disappointed as hell. I wonder who are these guys who want a week 1 unofficial android when there's already one available there. I'm sorry if I'm being a bit rude but I'm really disappointed. Will never download anything before reading every goddam thing ever again.

Reactions: JenusKudo
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes