dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Wife, Mao and Saki plus at least 2 4 more for actual sex with many more for BJ and HJ.
ADD: I just remember there is 2 more to add to that.
There is also a rape scene but you can bypass that. (This one is not counted because I do not do rape.)

I just don't remember if there is more or not.
Thanks. Sounds like there might be a few more scenes, then.

I use the Dark Mind patch to turn off most of the hardcore fetishes so I was thinking I might have missed some scenes. Surprising that the game has been around this long with so few scenes.

Normally this info is included in the changelog, but didn't see any mention of which characters had sex scenes added in the recent releases.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I cant get any of the immages in the update, the story comes through with black screen saying image not found

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Finally its here. One problem tho, I went to go to sleep in the train to start day 12 I think or 13 after calling or messaging the girls and got taken back to the start where I got with Saki in bed with Fuyu outside on the porch. Ill try again but I wont stop playing this I love the game..

Reactions: Demigawd and Daveck
Oct 3, 2019
Has Blue Cat stated when he'll reinstate pregnancy content? I remember for Week 1 it was implied you could impregnate the Idol (forgot her name) and there was an option to actually impregnate the Principal during a sex scene, but then nothing throughout Week 2. Don't get me wrong still love this game and will continue to play, but I just... I just need to put some babies in Saki, Mao, the Idol and the Principal man, plus a few others.

Sensei-chan needs to make more babies, because he's a hero, and he needs to heroically make enough babies to create in-breeding problems in that town for generations to come

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
"Mira" and "Look", took me some time to get the joke that's behind those names (Mira is Spanish and translates into Look (or the other way around)) xD

Daveck

May 2, 2017
I can't get to day 14, game loops back to fuyu blowjob/saki's first time after texting on the train.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
most of these big games should have a nopy and mega download, I have used up all my free mega, and would like to use nopy since there isn't a restriction

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes