RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so this is an Alpha, be nice if the update to the OP marked it as such, so you'd see it in the Latest Updates section.

Not bothering with an Alpha, that's just asking for shit to go wrong.

Reactions: ghosthog

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Ok so this is an Alpha, be nice if the update to the OP marked it as such, so you'd see it in the Latest Updates section.
Yeah, I'd really appreciate it if the version is clearly marked as an alpha or not, and the d/ls are appropriately updated when needed.

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
Okay
1.never said anyone was wrong don't know where you got that from, or assumed people were on my side if you saw the rest of the thread pretty clear im in the minorty here
2.dont like rape either but considering the amount of rape games here not much i can do about that
3.i feel like you missed my entire point where i said i was fine with Yuki being a nonsexualised comedic (or in your case batshit scary) character i just thought bluecat should get rid of her cause he's just not doing anything with the character and has fazed her out completely from the unpatched version she is essentially just an extra character he's not doing anything with, maybe that changes but at least right now it doesn't seem likely she is just there. (i know it was due to patreon but she barely showed up before that happened either) My biggest worry of her character though is being in the game was that bluecat was going to turn her into a sexualised character which was his original plan from the start and if you've been supporting bluecat as long as i have you know that when he and latecomer want to do something regardless of whether want they want delays an update by weeks or even months and even costs them money they will do it because that is want they want to and i heavily respect at and hope they do it more and if they no longer plan to do that then im all for more Yuki like you said i think she can be a very interesting character.

look i dont want to repeat myself here but this is done okay? no one cares anymore and this has gone from a debate on this thread to an annoyance we're done here no cares anymore if your are or aren't fine with Yuki whatever no one cares and if your replying to this from now on your not trying have a discussion or validate a point or expressing your views your just trying to be annoying ok?
"i dont like to repeat myself" so im going to do it 5 more times to prove im right.... you definitely dont sound like you care at all...(and youre right about one thing, im not trying to have a discussion, im just pointing out how childish you are.)

• Angry
Reactions: melvin432

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a list somewhere of which girls have actual sex scenes so far?

Lot of teasing with the first-introduced characters (the most interesting ones), and a shit-ton of introductions, but not very much action, and that's with a few hours of skimming through. I like the game, the story, and a lot of the characters, but not willing to spend hours following the story only to have nothing but teasing and foreplay with all the characters I'm interested in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a list somewhere of which girls have actual sex scenes so far?

Lot of teasing with the first-introduced characters (the most interesting ones), and a shit-ton of introductions, but not very much action, and that's with a few hours of skimming through. I like the game, the story, and a lot of the characters, but not willing to spend hours following the story only to have nothing but teasing and foreplay with all the characters I'm interested in.
Wife, Mao and Saki plus at least 2 4 more for actual sex with many more for BJ and HJ.
ADD: I just remember there is 2 more to add to that.
There is also a rape scene but you can bypass that. (This one is not counted because I do not do rape.)

I just don't remember if there is more or not.

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
it has been a while since i played so forgive me im a little confused i could have sworn the dev said yuki was not going to be sexualized not that i care either way there are many underage girls already so one more isn't really going to make me like the game less. Plus if it does make me uncomfortable that's what the skip option is for

Reactions: james steele

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it has been a while since i played so forgive me im a little confused i could have sworn the dev said yuki was not going to be sexualized not that i care either way there are many underage girls already so one more isn't really going to make me like the game less. Plus if it does make me uncomfortable that's what the skip option is for
Yuki and her little friend will never have sex scenes in this VN.
The youngest will be about 12-13 and on up.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
And it's out for Tier 6 patrons and above!

Congratulations latecomer and bluecat for finishing week 2 you guys and the rest of the team did great work:love::love:

real quick question about the day 12-14 update will the final release be the official week 2 update for ecchi sensei or will that update be a separate release done in the next month or 2?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes