Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Hey Raven Tomoe I saw you talk about you working on your T8 character with Bluecat on another thread and thought I'd come here to ask about it out of respect for the dev on the other thread :D How is it coming along ? Can you tell us a little about her without spoilers (mainly looks and personnality) ?
will she has light brown hair in an ponytail with bright green emerald eye's 5'7 and 125 pounds physical fit and personality she's Bright and energetic and competitive

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
LatecomerToday at 4:53 PM

The new year has only just begun and there's a new "ECHIE SENSEO" update already!
:crazysmile:

But this update is only for the elite among the supporters, we're talking about the ALPHA version.
:rikka:

The Alpha has got 100% of the content but it's meant to be exclusive for Tier6+ patrons. The latest update (Day 12-14) concludes Week 2 and also Chapter 4 (Day 8+9, 10+11 and now 12-14) .) Experience the happy reunion of Matsu and his beloved wife! .) Have fun with old and new teacher colleagues at a very naughty party! .)

Take the virginity of).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a lot of sex with other female humans! Well, basically, you'll get to have a huuuuuge amount of sex!
:Masae:

This update contains over 2100 images, umpteenth million animations, and roughly 10 times as much text as Lord of the Rings * These claims may be slightly exaggerated. PROVE ME WRONG AND COUNT EVERY SINGLE WORD IN THE SCRIPT
:fuyukillsyou:

Last edited:

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
LatecomerToday at 4:53 PM

The new year has only just begun and there's a new "ECHIE SENSEO" update already!
:crazysmile:

But this update is only for the elite among the supporters, we're talking about the ALPHA version.
:rikka:

The Alpha has got 100% of the content but it's meant to be exclusive for Tier6+ patrons. The latest update (Day 12-14) concludes Week 2 and also Chapter 4 (Day 8+9, 10+11 and now 12-14) .) Experience the happy reunion of Matsu and his beloved wife! .) Have fun with old and new teacher colleagues at a very naughty party! .)

Take the virginity of).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a lot of sex with other female humans! Well, basically, you'll get to have a huuuuuge amount of sex!
:Masae:

This update contains over 2100 images, umpteenth million animations, and roughly 10 times as much text as Lord of the Rings * These claims may be slightly exaggerated. PROVE ME WRONG AND COUNT EVERY SINGLE WORD IN THE SCRIPT
:fuyukillsyou:

lol what a tease by you to post this without the mega link to the update, my guy

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
And in the end we get pages of discussion: :ROFLMAO:
-How dark mind?
-the alpha ruined everything
-it has a bug :eek:
-how save?
-which version here?
-does it contain day 8-*
-it starts from day 8 :(

this will be exhausting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
And in the end we get pages of discussion: :ROFLMAO:
-How dark mind?
-the alpha ruined everything
-it has a bug :eek:
-how save?
-which version here?
-does it contain day 8-*
-it starts from day 8 :(

this will be exhausting :ROFLMAO:
completely normal phenomenon kek

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you play this, do NOT overwrite your saves. Chances of a save-breaking bug are pretty good (based on previous wailing and gnashing of teeth when people played buggy alphas).

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Gosh playing this game made me realize that if I got married right out of college and had kids I'll be nearly 40 by the time they start college man thats kinda scary. I now kinda wish to get married earlier.
Like me. Just turned 40 and my first is almost done with junior year of college.

Reactions: applepie68
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes