Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
As per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Ecchi Sensei-Week 1-DMpatched (apk+obb)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played two days. Haven't found any problem. So if you find one, let me know.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
Is it the 2nd week Android version?(day 8-14)

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
If u only have an internal storage for your and not an external storage also , you can't download the Android version? I've moved everything to the Android obb on my internal but the app won't open. But it's claims it's not closed either

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Yes it works for all of week 2 from day 8-14.
Just checking while I download 8-14, but do I need to download the Day 8+9 - Final Release and Day 10+11 - Final Release DM patches as well as the 12 - 14, or does the 12 - 14 cover the whole week?

Edit: nevermind, after looking at the file sizes of those compared to the 12-14 it's obvious that I need to download all three.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just checking while I download 8-14, but do I need to download the Day 8+9 - Final Release and Day 10+11 - Final Release DM patches as well as the 12 - 14, or does the 12 - 14 cover the whole week?

Edit: nevermind, after looking at the file sizes of those compared to the 12-14 it's obvious that I need to download all three.
No you do not have to, week 2 has all from 8-14 days in it, they got better at compressing the game.
Same with DM patch I started this time on day 10 and got both Mao and Saki scenes.

Reactions: alominus

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
No you do not have to, week 2 has all from 8-14 days in it, they got better at compressing the game.
Same with DM patch I started this time on day 10 and got both Mao and Saki scenes.
Weird that the DM patch is labeled day 12-14 instead of just 8-14, in that case. Thanks for the info!

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Heya everyone. I have a problem. I startet with my last save and anything just work fine. But after the Meeting with Tomoe and her Clan Leader as the MC ride the Train in to the City and and wrote some SMS, it just turned back to the Night where Fuyu dont awnser the Phone and do a suprise visit in your Bed from the last Build without Failure and such. Do someone have a Fix or somet like this maybe or could help me? thanks for your Time and my not so good english.

megaloser

May 29, 2018
I cant get any of the immages in the update, the story comes through with black screen saying image not found
you didn't properly install the DM patch. Copy the contents of the patch's "game" file (not the folder itself) and put them into the game's "game" folder.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Heya everyone. I have a problem. I startet with my last save and anything just work fine. But after the Meeting with Tomoe and her Clan Leader as the MC ride the Train in to the City and and wrote some SMS, it just turned back to the Night where Fuyu
Theres a solution a couple posts above, skip the SMS during the train ride, and it should work, the fix should come awhile later

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Heya everyone. I have a problem. I startet with my last save and anything just work fine. But after the Meeting with Tomoe and her Clan Leader as the MC ride the Train in to the City and and wrote some SMS, it just turned back to the Night where Fuyu dont awnser the Phone and do a suprise visit in your Bed from the last Build without Failure and such. Do someone have a Fix or somet like this maybe or could help me? thanks for your Time and my not so good english.
It's an alpha. There are bugs.

Draghan

Feb 7, 2018
Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned but just thought I'd do the right thing and let folks know. Not sure if it's the main game files or Dark Mind patch but I'm getting a lot of German text popping up in general text and game choices. Making no difference to actual game function but is there.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
The DM patch is not working right? Cause the game is 8-14 day and the DM patch is 12-14. Soooo.... waiting for a new patch i guess?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone got a week 1 save with a sort of "definitive" dark mind playthrough? As in, you picked everything possible that lead to sex? Apparently, I lost my save for Week 1 and I want to analize Mika.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
They're located in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei

You have to show all objects, the App Data folder is hidden

Edit: The save folder might have a slightly different name, depending on which version you're playing, but "Ecchi Sensei" is always part of it
Thank you, I found them again.

Reactions: BloodyFace

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you play this, do NOT overwrite your saves. Chances of a save-breaking bug are pretty good (based on previous wailing and gnashing of teeth when people played buggy alphas).
Yeah, I think I'll rather wait until at least the beta comes out.

Reactions: goobdoob

8ballz

Feb 10, 2018
So the new version won't load saves from Day 10/11 for me, only from week 1.

Why package it as 8-14 rather than just doing 12-14?

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
People saying that Fuyu is his daughter, but I bet imaginary bucks that she is his half-sister.
He GTFO from mama bear and went under the radar. Mama bear got crazy and got with the Yakuza, developed a relationship with the boss, got pregnant from him (Fuyu's martial arts prowess comes from him, and her blue eyes and desire to serve Matsu from Mama's) and took over the whole Yakuza Inc. after his death to look after her prodigal son.

Mama sends an email to Matsu AFTER Fuyu mentions her mom to him. Fuyu's mom tries to find a husband for her (and get her away from her man/son). The possessiveness with her daughter. The fact that Fuyu's mom want to "meet" with Matsu.

1579542516274.png

If the yakuza boss looks like Majima, I will have to think where ES goes into the gaming expanded universe.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think i found a problem i know i choose yes the other time i did something whit mika
so i should get a second choice here but some how i only get no choice
becausse whe canot take old save this whould not be correct. whe should still get the choice to fuck her but
1579544456207.png

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes