Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i just found the problems in the functions folder there's supposed to be char chart, phone, images and voices folders but there's only the fonts folder i checked the archives no folder exists so i'm guessing the dev forgot those files the only fix is to extract the files and put them in the right place
Edit: after checking again the game needs phone.rpy which is missing so the phone doesn't work same with Rina's character part Rina.png is missing so she doesn't work either

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Let's ask Matsu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After replaying week 1 yes Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.

After replaying week 1 Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.
MC was 13 when he fucks Aya and now he is 32 which put it right in the proper time frame.
13 when conceive Fuyu and 14 when she is born and now 18 years later they meet.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
After replaying week 1 yes Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.

After replaying week 1 Fuyu could very well be MC daughter.
MC was 13 when he fucks Aya and now he is 32 which put it right in the proper time frame.
13 when conceive Fuyu and 14 when she is born and now 18 years later they meet.
I love it when i'm right lol. Well it would explain that instant attraction they felt (in Fuyus case the image of Matsu were enought) towards eachother, genetic sexual attraction is a thing after all. It's probably around that time that the waifu is unfaithfull, which begs the question who'se at fault really, seeing as Mao and Fuyu is the same age.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I love it when i'm right lol. Well it would explain that instant attraction they felt (in Fuyus case the image of Matsu were enought) towards eachother, genetic sexual attraction is a thing after all. It's probably around that time that the waifu is unfaithfull, which begs the question who'se at fault really, seeing as Mao and Fuyu is the same age.
Mao is 3 months older so yes it would be in the time frame for it.
I still think its her father that made Hiroko pregnant.(There is 1 very small hint to that in a past time event.)

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I'm currently replaying week 1 (with the dm patch) and everytime the phone is used the game is throwing out errors. Now in some cases you can skip this but right at the point where you decide on with route you end up with Fuyu there is a forced phone scene which I can't get past. Any chance to fix this, I don't remember having theses issues before in week 1.

phone errors.jpg

Ok I must have gotten really lucky playing this the first time around, some searching in this thread tells me you can reload/skip to try and bruteforce your way past this. Which actually worked to my surprise.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Kaly

Nov 26, 2017
Hey , can someone please upload the Dark Mind Patch or a diferent link other then Mega download , Thx :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes