seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I would like to point out that while Nopy works best for you, that is not the case for everyone. I have a service provider that manages to provide consistent bandwidth that would make dial up modems seem lightening fast. As a result, I am often finding downloads failing due to lag or just flat lined download speeds. On a good day, I will agree that Nopy is quite fast compared to Mega. On a normal day however, Mega's download utility will continue to retry the download until it's finished and with the others I have to do it manually.

As I live in a town that currently does not have fiber, I feel as though I'm back in the early 1980s using my Ti 994A and would like to ask for the Mega link to make my life easier -- or at least have time to do something besides check my download every half hour or so. I am looking for an alternative provider, but being in a very small town in Texas is a bit limiting on my options.
Internet Download Manager is another option. One benefit is that it can open multiple threads, be paused, and be restarted at a later time. All of these will work well in a situation where you have limited bandwidth on Nopy or any other platform.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Classic, our first home computer was a Texas Instruments TI 80 in the 80's! I remember loading from external tape deck, all too well.
Guess, as you're from Texas, a TI shouldn't be a surprise, but I'm in England everyone here seems to remember the Amstrad, the BBC, the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and the Vic 20, not too many familiar with TI.

For the rest of your post - Fair enough, appreciate things aren't the same for all. Mine is over fibre so is fast, but Mega never goes above 10Mb/s for me, whereas Nopy reaches 25Mb/s - both on their basic options.
Difference circumstance for you, where stability over longer period of dl is important. (y)
Firefox will allow you to restart dl's that either fail or cancel through timeout. Might be handy.
Anyway, wasn't intending to teach egg sucking, you know your own stuff far better than I.
Don't get me started about the TRS 80 and that OMG 2400 baud modem :p

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Don't get me started about the TRS 80 and that OMG 2400 baud modem :p
Model I?
lol the thing I remember most from those days is "Load Failed: Volume Error" after sitting through the awful loading noise of the Spectrum 48k & however long the game took, all because the tape player volume dial was a mm off :mad: :LOL:
Ha ha, just did a quick google search, was the TI 99 we had, the TI 80 was a scientific calculator when I was in secondary school, confused it with the computer!!

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Quick Q on the game:
I get a screen pop up every now and then, displaying the game name and various characters, the game name is vocalised.
At first I presumed this was just the end of an update, but had 2 happen pretty quickly in a row and am now wondering if it might be to indicate something else - can anyone shed any light for me, please?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Quick Q on the game:
I get a screen pop up every now and then, displaying the game name and various characters, the game name is vocalised.
At first I presumed this was just the end of an update, but had 2 happen pretty quickly in a row and am now wondering if it might be to indicate something else - can anyone shed any light for me, please?
Chances are high you're talking about our "loading screens"

Reactions: whichone
Jun 29, 2017
Just a heads up to Latecomer / Blue cat or whoever else devs are in here.
The .sh script in the beta (and alpha) is using carriage return characters (CRLF), Linux only uses LF meaning the script won't run, giving a /bin/bash^M: Bad interpreter error

Any Linux users can download dos2unix to fix it, or just run:
sed -i -e 's/\r$//' /Path/EcchiSensei.sh

Reactions: Lorric17 and ferd

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Just a heads up to Latecomer / Blue cat or whoever else devs are in here.
The .sh script in the beta (and alpha) is using carriage return characters (CRLF), Linux only uses LF meaning the script won't run, giving a /bin/bash^M: Bad interpreter error

Any Linux users can download dos2unix to fix it, or just run:
sed -i -e 's/\r$//' /Path/EcchiSensei.sh
Again!?
Okay, we'll look into it

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I have a question, I went back and replayed week 1 because I couldn't remember most of the choices I made. In week 1 while at Tanami's house you get the option to release inside or outside....Inside says 100% chance of pregnancy.... So shouldn't the character card change to reflect that?

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, I play DM and turned off the kink father & daughter, does that mean I just turned off the scenes with two characters?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
There's 52 weeks in a year and he's taken this long to make 2 weeks, AND he's planning a sequel?

So he's already mapped out what his lifelong career is gonna be?
I think some of the week or day will be skipped short. During takeda week for example could be just a small thing and this way the whole week will pass in 5 minutes.........or not.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else missing day 14? It loops back to the point where you have sex with the middle daughter for the first time right after the conversations on the train. Is there a fix for that?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes