ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Just wanna clarify something about downloading the dark mind patch. Do I just drag the files and folders from Dark folder to main folder? Or do I also drag the exe and game from dark folder to main folder. Read the FAQ but I just wanted to make sure because I got an error when I dragged everything from dark folder to main folder

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Just wanna clarify something about downloading the dark mind patch. Do I just drag the files and folders from Dark folder to main folder? Or do I also drag the exe and game from dark folder to main folder. Read the FAQ but I just wanted to make sure because I got an error when I dragged everything from dark folder to main folder
Copy everything from the patch folder to the game folder, overwrite if asked.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What Thea Lundgren said, when in doubt, consult the README.txt in Dark Mind's patch.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Mac Fix and Workaround for Week 1 in the FAQ Q21
Yea I can play the game using the RenPy Kit. I was saying that I got an error after I moved the files from Dark folder to Main folder. Goin to try it again in a soon. Like I got an error when I started it using RenPy Kit after moving files

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
Hello - the post I've quoted below was made a year ago or so (March, I believe), yet I downloaded the game a few weeks ago and I am getting this same error (despite a follow-up post to that one saying that a fix was coming, and no one else complaining about it).

So is there a place where I can download that one .jpg image (d6_ss_masae_37.jpg) to fix the problem? I'm not sure where to go from here.

Please advise:

while interviewing Masae, I get an error Rollback when Masae says that she wants to ask me a question

While loading <'Image' u'images/d6/School/Masae/d6_ss_masae_37.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/d6/School/Masae/d6_ss_masae_37.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

I tried Saving earlier, quitting and restarting, and I tried playing from an earlier savepoint, I still get the error. If anybody as a fix, it could save me because I love this game!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i mean it only says FAQ about patches instead of the usual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and to find it with search you gotta go 3 pages in or click one of the questions(i think the third one had an answer under it).
TBF I wouldn't think to check the FAQ either, I would usually assume that to be FAQ about the type of game, or installation issues etc.
Walkthrough is where I'd expect to find specific answers to questions in game.
As there isn't one, search function is simple.
Type "Door code" and select "search this thread". The answer is at the top of the list.
You do not, despite your claim, "gotta go 3 pages in or click one of the questions." You just need to click the first response.

I'd say that's much quicker than typing here and asking, then waiting for a response from someone else.
Also, how do you think other people who are being asked to provide the answer are obtaining it?
Doubtful anyone just remembers it off the top of their head, so they're probably having to do what the person asking the question should have just done themselves and searched.

1580245094826.png 1580245155482.png 1580245260195.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes