locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can sombody post the uncompressed version but the link from brownrice becausse his is not working proper whit extracting.
wether using winrar or 7zip

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Set a date, then postpone, then postpone, then postpone a third time, and finally, after 5 months, end up releasing something that's JUST as broken as the three chapters separately, with zero new content? How to make Patreon bigbucks :cool:
yeah, big bucks. His income would be good numbers if he was one person. However if you look at someone like Darkcookie who is making bluecats annual earnings as his monthly income and posts almost as infrequently for no major changes....yeah thats where the big bucks are.

Reactions: AltissAngel

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Set a date, then postpone, then postpone, then postpone a third time, and finally, after 5 months, end up releasing something that's JUST as broken as the three chapters separately, with zero new content? How to make Patreon bigbucks :cool:
This is the entire first week put together and as far as I recall with some minor changes to some scenes, so there will be some subtle differences to the prior releases. As for milking the patrons, Bluecat held a vote for their patrons about how much work to put into the complete first week release, and how much time it would take to complete it, and the majority of patrons voted for the complete overhaul. So the long wait was decided by the Patrons, not the dev.

AltissAngel

Mar 15, 2019
nope your wrong. this is day s 1-7 combined. its long been sated tthat they will combine the days into a week at the end. u need to go read for info instead of assuming from the start with little checking facts.
I'm fully aware Week 1 has been in the works a while, I was simply expecting today to be the day I could play through Ecchi Sensei without game-breaking errors. I regret my unhelpful comment, I'm very entitled when I just wake up

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
This is the entire first week put together and as far as I recall with some minor changes to some scenes, so there will be some subtle differences to the prior releases. As for milking the patrons, Bluecat held a vote for their patrons about how much work to put into the complete first week release, and how much time it would take to complete it, and the majority of patrons voted for the complete overhaul. So the long wait was decided by the Patrons, not the dev.

Plus as far as I know they added multi-language support for the whole week, wich wasn't easy to implement as renpy made this endeavor more difficult if i remember the posts right. Yea it kinda sucks that we can't play the game at the promised date but look at other games where you need the day one path and than the day one path 1.1.... ect. to play the game

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
It's hard to belive that majority have chosen this instead of fixing bugs in already existing content.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
It's hard to belive that majority have chosen this instead of fixing bugs in already existing content.
A full overhaul of existing content would include bug fixing, of course as any dev will tell you, fixing one bug can spawn a dozen others. Personally I don't recall encountering a lot of bugs in previous versions, but maybe I've just been lucky with the paths I've taken.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Why can't you download it? Too big?

Open a free MEGA account, and get MEGAsync. When you run out of quota it will pause the download and automatically restart when you get more quota.
I guess he's referring to the uncompressed version which was uploaded badly since the archive is corrupted

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
A full overhaul of existing content would include bug fixing, of course as any dev will tell you, fixing one bug can spawn a dozen others. Personally I don't recall encountering a lot of bugs in previous versions, but maybe I've just been lucky with the paths I've taken.
I can talk only about what i have seen. And i've seen here a lot of messeges about bugs. Personally i couldn't pass through 5th day because of bugs. And after 6 months of waiting we have what? The same bugs but in one game instead of 3. Wow. So productive.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Ecchi Sensei Week 1 Unofficial Walkthrough * more like a guide * ? there is decision helper, why must i do this? :unsure::unsure:

Edited: the basement code 5911

iirc there is some update for some scene, etc u are suppose to go left or right only but now u can do both..

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I can talk only about what i have seen. And i've seen here a lot of messeges about bugs. Personally i couldn't pass through 5th day because of bugs. And after 6 months of waiting we have what? The same bugs but in one game instead of 3. Wow. So productive.
wow, such complain, did u use the old save? who ask you to use the old save? i completed the whole week 1 ver without any major game breaking bug.. if there is one or two, just click ignore it, and its reported on the discord.. If you like the game, try to help the dev more than complain and don't take it for granted when you aint even paying lol

Last edited:

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
wow, such complain, did u use the old save? who ask you to use the old save? i completed the whole week 1 ver without any major game breaking bug.. if there is one or two, just click ignore it, and its reported on the discord.. If you like the game, try to help the dev more than complain and take it for granted when you aint even paying lol
So you say we should only praise them for whatever they are doing? Well, no wonder we got what we got.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So you say we should only praise them for whatever they are doing? Well, no wonder we got what we got.
:unsure: you aint even in the discord, and i didnt even say praise them, its just, u dont even know whats happening now at this moment in the discord, and yet here you are, complaining.. if i get bugs like u do, i will tell blue too.. if i didnt others will.. and you havent even tell me are you using old save from old ver? if yes, its totally your own fault

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
I don't use old saves. So again please, why exectly i can't complain here? Because you don't say any specifics, i don't understand your point.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes