Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
after playing the whole week 1 release I can say that it was not worth the wait

surely, having everything in one single package is good, and there are an ingame walkthrough and less save transfers to make, but that's that. I expected at least day 8 with the whole thing, the last release was.... 9 months ago? (not sure)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
after playing the whole week 1 release I can say that it was not worth the wait

surely, having everything in one single package is good, and there are an ingame walkthrough and less save transfers to make, but that's that. I expected at least day 8 with the whole thing, the last release was.... 9 months ago? (not sure)
Don't know so just throwing out a random number. March. March was not 9 months ago.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't use old saves. So again please, why exectly i can't complain here? Because you don't say any specifics, i don't understand your point.
If you have a bug to report then report it with uploading the traceback that gets put in the folder.

Complaining about something you are getting for free is bad form.

Constructive criticism is a-okay but complaining about bugs is not, I been playing for 5 hours now and have not run into any game breaking bugs.
I only had 1 bug so far but it was not the game part but in the options.
I uploaded the traceback report on the discord to see if it will help them fix it.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Welp, blew all my Mega allowance on the Light version before realizing the patch was so big this time. I guess they just took the offending scenes out completely this time instead of disabling them. Anyway, I don't suppose anyone's got a mirror for the patch? Or is my lazy ass just gonna have to try again later?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
So since the uncompressed was advertised to be 17gb and the link was only 14gb there was a good chance it was going to be a fail.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Welp, blew all my Mega allowance on the Light version before realizing the patch was so big this time. I guess they just took the offending scenes out completely this time instead of disabling them. Anyway, I don't suppose anyone's got a mirror for the patch? Or is my lazy ass just gonna have to try again later?
I can upload the light version on Nopy i guess, my internet is pretty good so hang on i'll do it asap

EDIT : oh you need the patch lol ok i'll do this instead

EDIT 2 : k nevermind i'll do both so anyone can grab it :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Repuci

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I can upload the light version on Nopy i guess, my internet is pretty good so hang on i'll do it asap

EDIT : oh you need the patch lol ok i'll do this instead

EDIT 2 : k nevermind i'll do both so anyone can grab it :giggle:
Awesome dude really cool of you!

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
You are correct ... Day 7 was available on March 25th at 1:22am (not sure about time zone)
ah nice, thanks for the info.

well ... if the new code and all makes it easier for the team to bring new updates quicker it's totally worth it.
See the whole picture not only a piece of it ;)
I hope this is something that they did say, and in that case I hope that they can back it up, because they are essentially 5 months gone. Not that I'm paying or that I am entitled to anything, but there are better ways to waste time.

Reactions: BloodyFace

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
Glad they are moving away from the save thing it was super buggy it should also make any updates easier to do moving forward

Arkian

Sep 10, 2017
no it's not ... you need to activate all the stuff in the options menu
How? The game is not even opening, the exception happens at startup:
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'menu/window_icon.png'.

IOErrors are missing items

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How? The game is not even opening, the exception happens at startup:
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'menu/window_icon.png'.

IOErrors are missing items
You have to extract the patch, then copy ALL THE FILES in the Ecchi Sensei root's folder (not just the folder). The tuto is wrong, it says to copy/paste the patch in the game folder but it's not. And overwrite when asked.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes