Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
yeah i know ... GDrive is a pain in the buttocks, just go with Mega or wait till OP update
Not at all, just used your link, changed some things, saved it on my drive made a copy and it's ready to download
for anyone that want's it.

Light Compressed Version

biggestnutter

Mar 21, 2019
With the only difference in the 3 versions of the game being image compression, upgrading from the light compressed to the uncompressed in the future would be stable, correct?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
blah blah @jowishg

Does the last update mean we will not need a third party mod to have replayable sceens anymore?
That would be very nice. Also is there a way to get week 1 all in one package? If so much changed over the dev cycle it sounds like i might as well just download the whole thing new at this point.

Reactions: Randeep44

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whats the red rocket it minimizes the game but nothing happens after that it is only visible whit the DM patch

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
WTF? Is any lewd content for daughters been removed?
The cards tell me that never will anything happen, and even the existing lewd content which was in there before is gone?
(dark patch installed - dont know if it works propperly)
If this is true, about 80% of inducement is gone - and the game is turning worse as hell.
Hopefully i am wrong and there will be an patch against this
You have to enable the patch. Top at the menu. Once the Title screen becomes an orgy you will have it enabled.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You have to enable the patch. Top at the menu. Once the Title screen becomes an orgy you will have it enabled.
yes - found my fault - was an mistake by installing the patch by myself - ... nevertheless thanks for your help
PS: i edited (deleted) my post above

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/D4.rpyc", line 3679, in script
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\SimSim\Desktop\Ren'Py\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 70, in <module>
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Ecchi Sensei week1 Week_1
Tue Aug 20 03:06:45 2019

Reactions: kaken

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
actually, bluecat did say it would make it quicker and on time for the updates.

p.s people really should read the patreon updates instead of making up bullshit this gets old fast.
I'm a patron and read all the updates as they came, thanks.

BlueCat has consistently emphasized that the new code would reduce delays and keep things on schedule. He has not said there will be faster updates.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
updates will be at same pace of orginal but they can do more aka where before it was 1 day mow they can throw i na month or so at same speed as it took 1 day.

ghsof

Mar 17, 2019

BlueCat has consistently emphasized that the new code would reduce delays and keep things on schedule. He has not said there will be faster updates.
One could say that reducing delays would make updates come out faster.

Sep 11, 2018

"In any case, just as we announced last week, you can be certain that our new methods will reduce, if not completely eliminate, delays from future releases. Maybe releases will come out a few days sooner rather than later but I don't want to make any promises. However, future release dates are more likely to be on time - if not earlier. "

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
honestly i think im gonna stop supporting this dev for awhile the new features are cool but everything they've done just doesn't seem like it should've taken 6 months to do all they've done from what i can tell excluding the new features is combine all the days together and changed some text which probably should've taken 3 months to do at most and i know there were some developmental issues as well but to be honest most of them have been on them for poor planning and all the bugs ppl seem to be facing are the same bugs from earler versions, and simple features like just allowing the player to change the ages of the character being in this whole section in the kink menu which is a little hard to find and also doesent seem to work with any of the kinks in it ive tried locking and unlocking multiple things and it doesnt seem to do anything and i dont also dont understand why its there either i dont get why its just not at the start of the game that just doesn't make sense to me at all. also if u dont install the dark mind patch the story makes no sense at all with scenes just being barely tied together and vvery sloppily. ill probably start supporting again in a few months but for now im good

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes