Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Bahaha, Yuki is just gone without the dark mind patch. RIP, guess we have to download it to save a daughter's life now.
not only yuki is gone - most of the "main content" is gone without DM patch - so DM patch is really STRICTLY recommended to install and use, or the remaining content is just half as nice - like soup without salt

Reactions: GbolnHunter

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
No big loss, really. It honestly took me a few seconds to remember who Yuki was.

But maybe BlueCat has some future plans that will make her more meaningful.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I'm still waiting 6 more days before i will play but I wanna ask, how exactly are you all extracting the archive?
Are you opening it and moving the files to a folder or moving the archive with right click and extracting to that location? Because those are a bit different (go read about it). There can always be Memory issues if it's a .rar and was archived with dictionary size over 1024MB, it might be that you have not enough RAM, it even sometimes will show it as bad archive.
Still i have not checked that archive, since no idea where it is
And yes the game was remade for easier and more streamlined work. I would not be surprised if day 8 would come out 5th-10th next month but If i recall correctly its gonna be 8+9, so most likely not until the end of next month. of course i hope I'm wrong.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm still waiting 6 more days before i will play but I wanna ask, how exactly are you all extracting the archive?
Are you opening it and moving the files to a folder or moving the archive with right click and extracting to that location? Because those are a bit different (go read about it). There can always be Memory issues if it's a .rar and was archived with dictionary size over 1024MB, it might be that you have not enough RAM, it even sometimes will show it as bad archive.
The fact that RAR and Zip are still in use is one of the great mysteries of the universe...

Well, Zip at least is natively supported in Windows so it's understandable that the unsavvy use it, but RAR... why won't you just die already?

Last edited:

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but after the Halloween dream when I go to the character cards for Mao, Himiko, and Saki the writing in the box for the sex tab becomes German. Not sure why Matsu suddenly started thinking of his daughters sexually in German after that dream, but he did for me. Not a big deal as far as bugs go, just odd and I thought to give the heads up on it.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
well if he makes second one or game goes on for say 3 years total time ingame then she be 12 when game ends. think she is currently 9

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Is there any, I donno, megamege download where its all together. Last time I was trying this out there was a problem with the save system or something and I couldn't get Day3 working for long.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
Is there any, I donno, megamege download where its all together. Last time I was trying this out there was a problem with the save system or something and I couldn't get Day3 working for long.
did u know reading thr thread some to notice that the whole week has been released as 1 but its not been put in op yet as the uncompressed version isnt out yet.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there is also 7zip its different then the zip normaly and way better then zip or winrar.
and sidfu its upload whas a failure so you have to wait untill its ready that's wy its not in the OP post

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes