Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Moonis it might be that it was in a phone conversation and somehow it was lost (bug) maybe soon it will be fixed but honestly i don't know or maybe I'm not remembering a scene and even checking all Dark Mind and everything else to active is not working as intended.
Maybe the L dude or other can shine some light but i would recommend you joining the discord server and asking there.

Ganondorf

Apr 22, 2018
im a day 1 fan and have to say: take your time, i was so pleased with the content that came out, and in a regular time, its my fav and i would wait one more month for a good week:)

Apr 30, 2018
Can't figure out how to get patch to work on light compressed version. When I place the files in the game folder it gives me a traceback error. Could someone please let me know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

File "C:\Users\Documents\Ecchi\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Documents\Ecchi\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\main.py", line 368, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Documents\Ecchi\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Documents\Ecchi\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\script.py", line 770, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Documents\Ecchi\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\script.py", line 447, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Documents\Ecchi\EcchiSensei-Week_1-lightcompressed\renpy\script.py", line 430, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/EcchiSensei-Week_DMpatch/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The fact that RAR and Zip are still in use is one of the great mysteries of the universe...

Well, Zip at least is natively supported in Windows so it's understandable that the unsavvy use it, but RAR... why won't you just die already?
From your profile pic did you watch Host the Ghost? i think that's the name of the show.
My bad. It was space ghost coast to coast i think.

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
I know mega doesn't like to download big files in the browser, it can run out of memory. I installed and use that without a problem.
I’m using megasync as well, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve tried and it always cancels at the same spot with the message “failed to write from mega”

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Questions:
What exactly is the "dark mind" patch? and Do I need to download it and install it in each one of the chapters?
You are better off downloading the Week 1 release, it's all of the chapters in one package and with fewer bugs. The current linked DM patch is for that release. You can find links to the compressed versions back a few pages.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Jdownloader Worked well for me downloaded the 14 GB file twice over 2 nights.
Shame the damned thing was borked both times!. "Corrupted zip file"
I'm still waiting on info if the Zip file has been fixed or I'll continue hoping for a torrent!.

arms99

May 11, 2018
So I played week one completely through and I didn't get any bugs. However the gallery function doesn't work for me, it still shows as all locked. Anyone else having problem unlocking the scene gallery?

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
oops ... thought you were waiting for an official F95Zone upload :LOL:
Be aware that the image quality is not that good ... uncompressed is about 14gb, the compressed version is down to 4.5gb

Patch is in OP btw. got updated already
i honestly don't know i will wait for one to two days if the full version is not here by then i will play lightly comprised version i have been waiting a long time for this from when it was still in chapter two so i am already holding myself

Jan 28, 2018
You are better off downloading the Week 1 release, it's all of the chapters in one package and with fewer bugs. The current linked DM patch is for that release. You can find links to the compressed versions back a few pages.
The DM patch in OP does not work anymore in those game versions ... there was a Week 1 update yesterday for which the patch was updated.

Week 1 links are a bit scattered ... i linked them both here
Oh, thanks. This hasn't been updated in the OP then, I see. Gonna download this one then.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes