4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
I have tried several times now to download week 1 and both mega and gdrive fail once it gets to about 3.5-4.02 gb. Any ideas? I have 16 gb free so I know it's not a space issue.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Mac version issue, solution, and patch installation instructions:

I downloaded the lightly compressed version, and the patch. First I tried running the base game. It wouldn't run. I got an error when I double clicked the app, and an error when I ran it from a Terminal window. Digging into it, I found that the shell script the app runs initially has dos line endings instead of unix line endings. It looks like someone saved it with a dumb editor in Windows, possibly notepad.

Solution - open the file in vi and change the line endings.
  1. Open Terminal
  2. cd to the directory with the app
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. type these commands exactly, including the leading : (but not the number at the start)
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
After I did that I could run the game.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.
I decided to use the renpy sdk to open the game. Should I still bother doing this? Would the performance be any better?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Still no uncompressed version ? Since the renders are one of the big improvements from this revamp it's kinda useless to play with compressed quality imo

Reactions: Engine#9

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i dont even think most of his patrons can download that uncompressed file.
because of mega as hoster.

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
Mac version issue, solution, and patch installation instructions:

I downloaded the lightly compressed version, and the patch. First I tried running the base game. It wouldn't run. I got an error when I double clicked the app, and an error when I ran it from a Terminal window. Digging into it, I found that the shell script the app runs initially has dos line endings instead of unix line endings. It looks like someone saved it with a dumb editor in Windows, possibly notepad.

Solution - open the file in vi and change the line endings.
  1. Open Terminal
  2. cd to the directory with the app
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. type these commands exactly, including the leading : (but not the number at the start)
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
After I did that I could run the game.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.

no luck for me it still wont open

arms99

May 11, 2018
do you do the raping or is it ntr/cuck shit?
Like it was said before it's full on rape by the MC. As for ntr/cuck, there is none in this game. There is almost no other guys beside the MC and the couple that appear are as impotent as they come. Probably one of there reasons every girl is jumping on the MC, there's no other choice if they want the d.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Like it was said before it's full on rape by the MC. As for ntr/cuck, there is none in this game. There is almost no other guys beside the MC and the couple that appear are as impotent as they come. Probably one of there reasons every girl is jumping on the MC, there's no other choice if they want the d.

good point. surprisingly i never noticed that the mc is the only male character in this game.
would sure be pretty more interesting and funny if he would add another dude maybe a young teacher to this game.
That the girls would make fun of or he could do one big fail after the other.
something like that guy in waifu academy with that hard to think of name.

InfernalHell

Jul 28, 2018
good point. surprisingly i never noticed that the mc is the only male character in this game.
would sure be pretty more interesting and funny if he would add another dude maybe a young teacher to this game.
That the girls would make fun of or he could do one big fail after the other.
something like that guy in waifu academy with that hard to think of name.
There is one other. You're briefly introduced to the headmaster's husband.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I've been playing this slowly again and it has been great. 4th day going on at the moment. I have forgotten some content from my first playthrough from the first few days and there seems to be some new content as well.

But before I forget them, I'll mention couple continuity errors that I saw.

During scene at the school roof with Fuyu, she mentions pictures that she sent to Matsu previous evening. And that didn't happen in my playthrough. Phone works but there was only three messages from other girls.

Also on 4th day when Kaede and Matsu are talking about finding out who's behind messages and spreading e-mail, Matsu mentions girl who's afraid that her mother could take her away from the school and for me, that was first time when that was mentioned.

Gallery works with the family, but every other gallery is locked. I have had plenty of hot scenes with the student but none of those is seen in the gallery.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Moonis To my knowledge, at least to what i remember
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cannot really remember when that happens but how it happens i can remember. still some time before I will play the week 1 release.

Reactions: cloudfw and Moonis

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I have tried several times now to download week 1 and both mega and gdrive fail once it gets to about 3.5-4.02 gb. Any ideas? I have 16 gb free so I know it's not a space issue.
I know mega doesn't like to download big files in the browser, it can run out of memory. I installed and use that without a problem.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for info Towik. Only time I spoke to principle was when Matsu arrived to school first time. As she's least interesting character in the game, I might have skipped some of her dialogues. If Mika's situation was mentioned then, my continuity error message about it was mispoken.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol marlies and MC are whatching anime attack of titans but the titans are not enlarged human giants but CATS lol
i got a odd qstion could it be that kotori oda is the younger sister of MC wife

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes