melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
I've been playing this slowly again and it has been great. 4th day going on at the moment. I have forgotten some content from my first playthrough from the first few days and there seems to be some new content as well.

But before I forget them, I'll mention couple continuity errors that I saw.

During scene at the school roof with Fuyu, she mentions pictures that she sent to Matsu previous evening. And that didn't happen in my playthrough. Phone works but there was only three messages from other girls.

Also on 4th day when Kaede and Matsu are talking about finding out who's behind messages and spreading e-mail, Matsu mentions girl who's afraid that her mother could take her away from the school and for me, that was first time when that was mentioned.

Gallery works with the family, but every other gallery is locked. I have had plenty of hot scenes with the student but none of those is seen in the gallery.
1. the photos Fuyu mentions are from the email on day 1
2. that is mentioned earlier by by the character talking to the mc about cant remember their name
3. gallery doesnt work this version for some reason which is weird to me because lain already had developed a mod to display all gallery scenes and also acts as a walkthrough which is still in the main thread and probably works so i cant understand why its not done yet

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I decided to use the renpy sdk to open the game. Should I still bother doing this? Would the performance be any better?
I think it will run the same, but I might be wrong.

no luck for me it still wont open
figured it out had to do the day 7 quarintine fix also
That's odd. I checked the lightly compressed app; it wasn't quarantined on my machine, or I would have mentioned that in the steps. Did you use the app from the lightly compressed version, or the app from the DM patch?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I think the DM patch in lewdpatcher isn't working, I can play/start a new game with the lightly compressed version with out the DM install but the moment I place the DM patch into the lightly compress version and I install it like how BloodyFace said how to instill it then try to start a new game in the main title screen in the game it pop's up an error not allowing me to start at all.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think the DM patch in lewdpatcher isn't working, I can play/start a new game with the lightly compressed version with out the DM install but the moment I place the DM patch into the lightly compress version and I install it like how BloodyFace said how to instill it then try to start a new game in the main title screen in the game it pop's up an error not allowing me to start at all.
Or, you've installed it wrong.

Go back and look at the last few pages. I wrote how to install the patch.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
During scene at the school roof with Fuyu, she mentions pictures that she sent to Matsu previous evening. And that didn't happen in my playthrough. Phone works but there was only three messages from other girls.

Also on 4th day when Kaede and Matsu are talking about finding out who's behind messages and spreading e-mail, Matsu mentions girl who's afraid that her mother could take her away from the school and for me, that was first time when that was mentioned.
In the original version of the game, Matsu has conversations with Fuyu, Marlies, Suzuka, and Kaede on the night of Day 3 after he gets a phone from Fuyu. It's during that conversation that Fuyu sends him naked pictures of herself and they make arrangements to have a date on the rooftop on Day 4. For whatever reason, these conversations don't seem to have made it into the Week 1 version. Anyway, that's what Fuyu was talking about.

The stuff about Mika having problems with her mother also seemed to come out of nowhere in the Week 1 version. But it's possible that I just overlooked it.
I forgot to have the DM patch turned on. Mika's problems also come up in a phone conversation on the night of Day 3.

Last edited:

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
So played through week one and no major bugs here. I got one error in the middle of one of the sex scenes (can't remember which though) which could be ignored. There was one missing image and the dance scene at the nightclub crashed to homescreen and then restarted straight after the scene finished. Thought it was a bit strange that they left the warning in about that scene considering they said they'd fixed all the bugs. Oh well, nothing game breaking for me so not the end of the world ;)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes