jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
thanks for finally update but sadly need say best part was i can skipping all allready seen but sure still waiting alot more scenes with wife or principal ;) allso waiting alot more things with blind girl and some pink hair ;) and what coming happening with little vampire hmmm are she going bite me or what and thank you and hope some new things coming asap LOL

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
What day can I change DM settings? I started new game, turn on DM, but can't find it settings.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
at least it seems the game doesn't give exceptions now if an image is missing, thats good. since its just an image.

on a completley different note, i wish this forum had dislike button or "go fuck yourself" button
I'd love an "Idiot", "Retard" or "Dumb" reaction button. Gotta give one to everyone who requests saves.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm probably going to do more play-troughs to see other path choices once I'm done with week 1, but I've been wondering; is there a way to actually stay 100% faithful to Hiroko so far or are some of the sexy scenes pretty much mandatory?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
OP still says the last update was in April, but everyone is talking like the remaster is out. Is it and the date on the thread is wrong, or is it being held back from f95 for the first few days?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's not on OP because the officail uncrunched version is buggy. You can find links of unofficial crunched version at the last sites here!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
OP still says the last update was in April, but everyone is talking like the remaster is out. Is it and the date on the thread is wrong, or is it being held back from f95 for the first few days?
Looks like Week 1 Final was released to patrons shortly after midnight on the 19th and just hasn't been posted here yet. If you really want it posted soon go over to the request board and ask for an update.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it normal that you can't access anything but the faq after joining the discord?

Reactions: Reij

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
No need to keep it since there is no way to unzip it ... pretty sure Latecomer is talking about other issues.
Too bad it's a 14gb archive file ... guess it would be easier if it was split into 3 or 4
We received some bug reports and we'd like to fix those things, too. Some of them are done, the others are in progress.

Is it normal that you can't access anything but the faq after joining the discord?
Write something in #general to be given the member role so you can see other things

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
We received some bug reports and we'd like to fix those things, too. Some of them are done, the others are in progress.
Since there is some confusion (maybe just my own) could you confirm whether or not you are working on something that will fix the broken archive? Or is BloodyFace right and the previous download should be deleted?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes