xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
im not sure if im the only one thinking this but i'll say it anyway with day 8+9 are you going to add it onto week1 and make it bigger or are you going to post it like you did for chapter 1, 2, and 3 where its takes up less GB's

solo323

Jun 28, 2017
I've renamed my player and it appears correctly above the text box. But all text within the text box uses the default player name. Maybe I've not merged a folder properly. Does anyone know where in the game folder the player name is controlled from?

Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
So, just wanted to say, Thanks to all the devs for all the work they put into this. If the game is really going to get to day 365 it's a smart thing to do to get a strong base and more features in week 1. Now like everyone else, i really can't wait to know.. What happens next? Hopefully day 8-9 are more or less 1 month away. Feels like "season 1" ended with 20 cliffhangers, you know.

solo323

Jun 28, 2017
Interesting ... at the beginning of the game there's an opportunity to change your name aswell. Did you do that?
Because i did, just to be sure everything works and my chosen name is displayed correctly.
Maybe start a new game, change your name at the beginning. Also make sure non of your files is set to "read only" and run game as administrator so the game get's rights to change files.
I didn't rename at the very start. A new game does work, cheers for that.
Now a lot of skipping to get back to where I was

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Currently playing through day 4 and I took a slightly different route this time and noticed a couple of bugs. 1. IIRC you meet Mika on the street at night on day 3 in the old version and she tells you about her scholarship/mom problems, but in this release or route I never had that night time meeting with Mika, but still asked Kaede about the issue on day 4. 2. My memory is a little more foggy here, but wasn't there supposed to be a scene with checking and answering messages on the 3rd night? Because that was skipped as well in the week 1 release.
Maybe ur mind is not dark enough? I have that scene. Don't remember which days it is tho ~

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe ur mind is not dark enough? I have that scene. Don't remember which days it is tho ~
I also didn't have the scene with mika to learn about her family issues or any of the phone msging at the end of Day 3. The dark mind patch is obviously active you can't even do the incest and rape without it.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
FYI: I've successfully patched the current uncompressed download by copying in the archive_ii.rpa file from the compressed version. That runs successfully. But if I then extract the full current DM patch over that, it breaks again. Merging in just the game folder from the DM archive seems to be working -- I'm about to try playing now!
FWIW, I'm on a Mac but running the "loose" Windows files directly in Renpy.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
FYI: I've successfully patched the current uncompressed download by copying in the archive_ii.rpa file from the compressed version. That runs successfully. But if I then extract the full current DM patch over that, it breaks again. Merging in just the game folder from the DM archive seems to be working -- I'm about to try playing now!
FWIW, I'm on a Mac but running the "loose" Windows files directly in Renpy.
The Mac app not working?

Have you seen this? https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-7-v2-bluecat.14927/post-2293213

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Doesn't that scene only happen if you go to the roof on Day 1? On the way back from visiting the dorm you run into Mika and she talks about her home issues before giving you a bj.
For me the scene with Mika happened on D4 after looking for Fuyu. But during the conversation she says "We've been chatting last night..." which didn't happen. Also earlier in D4 during Kaede's interview you mention Mika's family issues. So something definitely got left out.

Reactions: jaredh72 and pgm_01

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Doesn't that scene only happen if you go to the roof on Day 1? On the way back from visiting the dorm you run into Mika and she talks about her home issues before giving you a bj.
No, that scene have nothing to do with going to the roof

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Those hints about what will happen when you had to choose something were nice, but on the other hand they seemed little restricting, like you would have only one choice when it was clearly said what is the best option.

Someone mentioned getting error in the middle of sex scene. Perhaps it was this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
<Stuff in spoiler>
Fair point. The overall story is pretty linear at this point. Most choices boil down to interest/disinterest in each of the ladies, the only exceptions that come to mind are choosing the route for Fuyu and Himiko. To me this is a plus, because I don't like replaying games for minor differences.

The skip options are unique. I assume they mean "the other option happened but I don't want to watch it". I've never been inclined to use one so I haven't given it much thought. I guess it's because choosing for the thing to not happen would result in too many branching paths.

Keep in mind the game is planned to span for at least 365 days... I expect it will become less linear as time goes on.

fuyu is unlikable
:mad: My name is Balogna Thesammich. You scorn my waifu. Prepare to die. :mad:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes