RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Currently playing through day 4 and I took a slightly different route this time and noticed a couple of bugs. 1. IIRC you meet Mika on the street at night on day 3 in the old version and she tells you about her scholarship/mom problems, but in this release or route I never had that night time meeting with Mika, but still asked Kaede about the issue on day 4. 2. My memory is a little more foggy here, but wasn't there supposed to be a scene with checking and answering messages on the 3rd night? Because that was skipped as well in the week 1 release.

Reactions: cloudfw

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Hi can you pls tell me what patch is needed in lewdmass event i thought they were standalone i played all scenarios except one which says a patch is needed.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So for those who already finished week 1 of the old version and this new one, what do you guys think of this rework ? Did it meet your expectations ? Was it worth the wait ? Is it worth to play seriously if you've already played the old version (by that i mean not skipping text just to have saves for the days 8-9 etc.) ? Thx (y)

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
So for those who already finished week 1 of the old version and this new one, what do you guys think of this rework ? Did it meet your expectations ? Was it worth the wait ? Is it worth to play seriously if you've already played the old version (by that i mean not skipping text just to have saves for the days 8-9 etc.) ? Thx (y)
Expectations - yes, probably. Wait - hell no, 5 months is way to long for this. Replay - yes, to recall memories for days 8-9.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Currently playing through day 4 and I took a slightly different route this time and noticed a couple of bugs. 1. IIRC you meet Mika on the street at night on day 3 in the old version and she tells you about her scholarship/mom problems, but in this release or route I never had that night time meeting with Mika, but still asked Kaede about the issue on day 4. 2. My memory is a little more foggy here, but wasn't there supposed to be a scene with checking and answering messages on the 3rd night? Because that was skipped as well in the week 1 release.
I posted about that on this very page. It all comes from phone conversations that seem to have been cut from the 3rd night.

AFAIK, the only encounter with Mika on the street at night is on Day 6.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Still going through it but I'm half way through Day 6. I have to say so far the original chapters were less buggy (overall). There's a few bugs with the character info, the music menu has bugged out on me twice making it unusable plus it seems to repeat the same song endlessly unless you switch it, the entire phone segment on day 3 is completely absent for some weird reason and there was a error on Mao's masturbation scene. I also noticed a bunch of various grammar errors which is amusing considering how many times they went over the script. I'm talking an entirely wrong word or a skipped word.

Was it worth it? Yes and no. The rework on the text for the first 3 days is an absolute god send. It was incredibly engrish but now its much better and flows properly. I've noticed some changes here and there to improve game flow or change the text a bit. The music gallery if it didn't bug out is just awesome. The character info, calendar, day stats and built in hint system are nice little additions.

All in all its nice (it'll be better with the bugs fixed) but it took way way too long for what it is. Considering how much time they spent checking the script and looking for bugs I'm surprised how many issues it has. Maybe I haven't noticed enough but I don't think there's enough changed to make it worth playing through outside of the first few days if you've played the game already. The only real reason to replay it is to see the story again or to get a save game up to speed for Day 8-9.

Last edited:

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I posted about that on this very page. It all comes from phone conversations that seem to have been cut from the 3rd night.

AFAIK, the only encounter with Mika on the street at night is on Day 6.
Yeah I probably remembered it wrong, just knew something was missing, including some naughty? pics I should've received as well from Fuyu and maybe Mika.

Reactions: Randeep44

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I went into it thinking I'd read everything since a big part of the update was rewriting the text but honestly it didn't really last long. Day one seemed like how I remembered so I ended up skipping the majority of it from then. If I came to something I didn't remember I scrolled back and gave it a read. Honestly if you've already played it I'd just skip through to refresh your memory and so you've got a save for day 8 and 9 ;)

Reactions: jowishg

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
If I were a patron giving more than 1 or 2 bucks a month I'd be unhappy. Given the time it took, I would have expected the release to have no obvious bugs (the exceptions and discontinuities) and better proofreading.

I wonder if this is partly because alpha and beta testing are given out as tier rewards, so many people who are ostensibly testing are just in it for the faps. It's hard to imagine the devs didn't know about the obvious bugs, but if they didn't then they can't be held fully responsible IMO.

If they aren't already doing it, I'd suggest the devs find a way to incentivize and reward productive bug reporting somehow.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
at least it seems the game doesn't give exceptions now if an image is missing, thats good. since its just an image.

on a completley different note, i wish this forum had dislike button or "go fuck yourself" button

Reactions: phox00

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
not sure why you think so but that's your problem. :p
Its a two-way, not one way. Some people simply cannot take negativity and its not about toxicity. If you can like something, there should be dislike to. having one way things are not good for anyone. If you cannot understand that. Nothing i say will help in any way :)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
not sure why you think so but that's your problem. :p
Its a two-way, not one way. Some people simply cannot take negativity and its not about toxicity. If you can like something, there should be dislike to. having one way things are not good for anyone. If you cannot understand that. Nothing i say will help in any way :)
Google "dislike button".

TL;DG: Giving people an easier way to express negative reactions in a non-constructive manner generally goes over poorly.

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
So I was able to dl the dm patch but still can't dl the game......does anyone have the heavly compressed version? I know quality will suck but at this point idc. I don't know why it wont freakin dl, I got 16gb free...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes