gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
by the way, the standalone chapters are included in the first week update or are they still standalone?

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
Week 1 DM patch was updated for new Week 1 game version, but the new game version is not in OP so the updated DM patch does not work anymore in the Chapter downloads.

Like i said ... check my post here pls ... there's everything you need to know
This file cannot be viewed or downloaded at this time.

This file has been viewed or downloaded too often recently. Please try again later. If the file is very large or is open to a wide range of users, it may be denied access within the next day. If the situation does not change after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

d3v3station

Mar 8, 2018
I haven't played since day 4 because i haven't had the time to play the new updates yet. Has there been more of the younger versions of Saki, Himiko, or Mao that were shown in day 4?. Also has the dev said that the younger versions of saki and himiko are off limits like the youngest daughter is?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
d3v3station you arent the only 1 who coulndt play further then day

and Despair68 for android you have wait longer becausse the windows/mac version isnt working proper yet until then you have to wait atleast 3days to a week more

Reactions: Antuuthu

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I see, thanks. I just thought no one cares about uncompressed so they don't share link to it.
He I will wait for the uncompressed version, gives me a reason to stop being lazy and install the new 6TB storage drive I bought like 2 months ago lol when my 2TB one crapped out

Amadeus.

Aug 3, 2019
For some reason I'm crashing around the beginning of Day 5 when you approach your co-worker asleep in some kind of cosplay and then smackili poof le crash

Reactions: HunterSeeker

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
that's the fellow teacher off the school the MC works its the music teacher who also loves cosplay
its that phone moment its crashes on whit you are you playing the loose days or the full week Amadeus.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Spent my entire Mega quota downloading week 1, now I don't have enough to download the 2gb patch. Looks like I'll have to wait longer to try it out :cry:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Whats the deal with DM patch ? some people have it, most dont?
Enables "Dark Mind Version" which adds certain fetishes to the game, the main one being incest, but there is a bunch of others as well mentioned on the download page.

You can play without it, but those scenes won't be in the game.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Enables "Dark Mind Version" which adds certain fetishes to the game, the main one being incest, but there is a bunch of others as well mentioned on the download page.

You can play without it, but those scenes won't be in the game.
I know what it is but i mean for the New version (week 1) for some reason it only goes with direct message

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes