goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i'm pretty sure it's the newest version i have it so i can work on my own game i'm not sure what those other things are
PYTHONHOME and PYTHONPATH are environment variables that control how python finds some of its resources.

Open a cmd shell and see if they're set. If they're set, unset them, then try to run the game from that cmd shell.
If it doesn't work, remove python from the PATH environment variable in that cmd shell, and try to run the game from it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
PYTHONHOME and PYTHONPATH are environment variables that control how python finds some of its resources.

Open a cmd shell and see if they're set. If they're set, unset them, then try to run the game from that cmd shell.
If it doesn't work, remove python from the PATH environment variable in that cmd shell, and try to run the game from it.
i opened cmd how do i check python i opened up Ecchi Sensei but this came up c369e04708c79c5bd1c1656f1f704fd3.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i opened cmd how do i check python i opened up Ecchi Sensei but this came up View attachment 542341
python --version

echo %PYTHONHOME%
echo %PYTHONPATH%

delete all the rpyc and rpy files you extracted except messages.rpy

The errors you're seeing are due to a bug in unrpyc. Guess it STILL hasn't been fixed...:rolleyes:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
python --version

echo %PYTHONHOME%
echo %PYTHONPATH%

delete all the rpyc and rpy files you extracted except messages.rpy

The errors you're seeing are due to a bug in unrpyc. Guess it STILL hasn't been fixed...:rolleyes:
before i delete them i'll send an error i'm getting with a characters bio in the phone and on cmd it says python isn't recognised as an internal or external command
Edit: nevermind just remembered i have to delete them anyway

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I can't click the phone to show the other error I was talking about seems anything that has anything to do with Kotori is broken for me so it must of been her bio that isn't working

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It's nice to see Kotori doing so well, but we need a lot more love for Yui. As ridiculously overstuffed as the cast is it's seriously lacking in glasses. We need our meganekko!

Also mecha-neko.
Kotori 87,
Saki 79,
Mika 78,
Sloth-chan 76
Mao 73

I agree, love Yui's look

The "poor"/"virgin" indicator is interesting, but broken from the start. It's showing on characters that definitely are no longer virgins because we've repeatedly had sex with them.
What ones are not 'Virgins'... We only have sex if three that had it marked --Mao, Saki and Fuyu--

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
I am nearly done with week 1 and lovin it so far.
Just saw that week 2 is final now but i was a bit shocked as i saw it has only 2gb.
Can someone explain this difference. Is in week 2 so much less content?
That would be realy sad.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
do you see this button? click on it, after that you can see 3 buttons : play, pause and........ play?. Click on the most left play button. It will show up a music list, choose a song you like, hit play button underneath if it not play then hit right mouse to close the music list. Thus the music will auto play :whistle:
Yep, that will work out. It's only a shame the game doesn't decide where which sound plays, not to mention some of these songs are on lower volume for some reason.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I used to love this game for obvious reasons but it's like they have a new writer or something. This update has been terrible disappointing. Besides the mc behaving like a totally different person you probably bareback and creampie 150 women and not a single one gets knocked up. I must've missed when they removed pregnancy so that's probably my bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I used to love this game for obvious reasons but it's like they have a new writer or something. This update has been terrible disappointing. Besides the mc behaving like a totally different person you probably bareback and creampie 150 women and not a single one gets knocked up. I must've missed when they removed pregnancy so that's probably my bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure where you got your infos, but they are of course absolutely wrong.

Pregnancy is a part of the game.
Also about "mc acts like a different person".

New job, new town, new school, new growing feelings from different people... Would you be 100% the same person after such drastic changes in your life?

I'm the creator of the game and I put a lot of effort into it to make it realistic. The Story and dialogues are the most important part from my side of view.
I respect your feedback, but you should keep in mind that everything that happens is because there is a reason behind.

I'm not just herpaderp create new updates without thinking about every single detail. I also never gonna hire a writer, because as I said. Story and dialogues is most important part, so my duty.

Not sure what you dislike in the spoiler image, but just for info, you can deactivate the decision helper in the options.
Decision Helper gives you hints about consequences. A ingame walkthrough spoilerish helpful feature.

So once again: Pregnancy is still a part of the game, I always will create the GFX and dialogues by my own and everything that happens, happens because there is a reason behind.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't click the phone to show the other error I was talking about seems anything that has anything to do with Kotori is broken for me so it must of been her bio that isn't working
What are the results of the commands I asked you to run earlier?

Reason for the smaller size, they compressed the image files into Ren'Py's own file system all the images, scripts and stuff needed for the game are in the .rpa files.
That's not how rpas work. They're not compressed; they're a bundle to keep users from seeing the assets used in the game. They don't compress anything.

New job, new town, new school, new growing feelings from different people... Would you be 100% the same person after such drastic changes in your life?

I'm the creator of the game and I put a lot of effort into it to make it realistic. The Story and dialogues are the most important part from my side of view.
I respect your feedback, but you should keep in mind that everything that happens is because there is a reason behind.

I'm not just herpaderp create new updates without thinking about every single detail. I also never gonna hire a writer, because as I said. Story and dialogues is most important part, so my duty.

Not sure what you dislike in the spoiler image, but just for info, you can deactivate the decision helper in the options.
Decision Helper gives you hints about consequences. A ingame walkthrough spoilerish helpful feature.

So once again: Pregnancy is still a part of the game, I always will create the GFX and dialogues by my own and everything that happens, happens because there is a reason behind.
Her point is "cum inside but can't get pregnant" and "cum outside" are effectively the same choice; why have them if there isn't any real choice?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
SUPER small suggestion, BUT... as I tend to enjoy the story in this more than the actual sex scenes, something that has wound up being one of my favorite parts of the game is all the little footnotes about various Japanese/Romaji phrases, and the cultural tropes such as the naming conventions of clans, who uses a first name, etc. That being said, such explanations only occur once, and by the time that particular phrase or such is mentioned again, it's often been an update or two and easily forgotten. It would be nice to see a small "Glossary" type page, or something to that effect, added for quick reference of those phrases later on!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Her point is "cum inside but can't get pregnant" and "cum outside" are effectively the same choice; why have them if there isn't any real choice?
I guess it's simply different strokes for different folks.
I'd rather cum inside & if there is no risk of pregnancy that comes with that decision then I'd choose "inside" rather than "all over her" every day of the week.
I'm sure there are others who would make the other choice, so perhaps the choice in-game is to cater for each preference?

Just because they don't see the point, or that it's not designed to cater to them in this instance, doesn't make it pointless.
The game caters to a lot of players and a lot of tastes. I'm sure there a number of decisions which have to be made when creating it that will, sometimes, exclude people who do not have that particular preference.

Well.. It's only logical.. but I've got nothing to do with the decision.. Imo 1-19 makes more sense since that's the end of the month in game.. but yea, up to the dev.. would be odd and distracting some what for the month to end 2 days early, since i doubt they'll skip 2 days of content..
Yeah, no doubt, makes sense. (y)
The discussion was just because taler was asking if Month 1 was likely to be close behind D17's release.
At the time, I forgot that the game started on 13th July so was thinking Month 1 wouldn't be coming until after Week 4 + 2-3 days.
My mistake, all cleared up now. Ta (y)

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I probably should've said the mc is behaving "differently" as in from the first week. Basically I liked the mc when he was dangerous and mysterious not the "toothless rattlesnake"(I tried to find the right term and failed but hope you understand anyway) he is now. lol
I think I get what you're saying there WILL be pregnancy just not now. Ok
I'm glad you're not the type of dev that takes criticism as a personal attack. (y)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Seems pretty obvious to me. It's a hint, albeit also a spoiler, so people with a preference against pregnancy can choose the former without worry. So the choice is between scenes, not meaningful consequences. Hardly an uncommon thing in ES.

I don't know if it was BlueCat's original plan - the decision trees from week 1 were intentionally vague IIRC - but the hints are presumably for the benefit of those of us who enjoy not having to make decisions with uncertain long-term consequences. Maybe not the healthiest mindset, but as the great poet said, "Indecision may or may not be my problem."

Reactions: Maid Lain

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

I have recently discovered your game and played weeks 1 and 2 through to their conclusions. I was relieved to see that you are continuing the game. It's a good game. The only character I truly hate is Crazy Nurse. I want to see Matsu get her ass fired and get a decent doctor or nurse in her place that has some integrity. Other than that I like your character and relationship development in the game. When I saw the guy ask when you removed pregnancy I wondered whether he missed the parts where he had the option of impregnating the principal and the next door neighbor. You've got a good game here.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes