DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally finished this update. I really underestimated how long each day(in-game) is just like i did with Week 1. All the Mao content was great, hanami is growing on me and hopefully I in her as well. Tara bathroom scene was hot af as well as Suzuka kitchen/Orgy scene. The Fuyu scene was as perfect as i thought it would be.

Oh yea, god damn!!! Aya(both young and old) is really hawt. Fuyu Mom is going to steal me away and I'm going to let it happen. I'm officially a Purple-eyed Queen Aya stan. She's going to reign supreme unless Hitomi ever arrives as she's the only one that can dethrone her for me since she was up there with my favs with Fuyu. I almost wrote Hiroko as well but i change my mind, she's back in my Top 10(I'll make the list later). Her absence made me forget how hot she really was so i apologize.

This sneaky dev though got me hooked on Tara then right after gave me that choice. Damn that was a hard one as i like Tomoe and the others apart of My original favs Trio(Fuyu and Mao) but after getting another taste I'm so conflicted. Again their moms are going to steal me at this rate.

Ah, and i got assaulted, so that happened. Odd enough my MC name is Akira so i was confused at first with who was talking. And this crazy nurse continues to arouse me still somehow and i can't explain why.

Anyway good update and I'm glad i gave this one a shot, last update i believe, instead of letting it sit on the backlog.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
... You know, the more I play this game, the more I think it's going to wind up being a parody/adaptation of the Sengoku Period. From his humble begining 'servicing' the Oda family ladies, we'll find out that the reason he's hiding his martial prowess is because his real last name is Toyotomi, and he is going to unite all the feuding and dysfunctional clans in Japan's school system. ... with his penis. XD

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Great game as always, but a few scenes in the recent update have such extreme camera movement that they start to make me nauseous.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep getting this error/traceback while playing the full version of week 1. If I save the game at the last normal render and then quit and reload again, I can play again normally for a few minutes. But then suddenly I see only text and no images anymore and the error appear again.
I have downloaded the full +16 GB file a few days ago together with the dark mind patch, and I have a i7 processor laptop and definitely still enough storage left. Anyone know what to do?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I keep getting this error/traceback while playing the full version of week 1. If I save the game at the last normal render and then quit and reload again, I can play again normally for a few minutes. But then suddenly I see only text and no images anymore and the error appear again.
I have downloaded the full +16 GB file a few days ago together with the dark mind patch, and I have a i7 processor laptop and definitely still enough storage left. Anyone know what to do?
I've seen maybe one other person with an OOM crash. He posted a screengrab vid showing the task manager while skipping through the game, the RAM usage gradually climbing to 16G. I tried to duplicate and the game never consumed over 350MB of RAM. There's just not enough information to troubleshoot the problem.

The only suggestion I can offer is to try running the game on the same hardware with Linux or a different version of Windows. It's heavy handed I know, but there's just so little information. :confused:

Or maybe if you search the thread and find the other guy with the issue, you guys could compare hardware specs.

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply, that could work indeed. Or maybe if I use the light compressed version? But does the dark mind patch also work with the compressed versions?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for your reply, that could work indeed. Or maybe if I use the light compressed version? But does the dark mind patch also work with the compressed versions?
Yes, the DM patch works with all versions - assuming you use the correct DM patch of course (week 1 for week 1, etc).

Are you running anything else besides the game? Check your memory usage in the task manager.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
No worries. Also I found the post I was thinking about if you're interested. Though it was actually at ~1.6G that his game crashed, not 16G. But what's a factor of ten between friends, right? :ROFLMAO:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So search the thread for graphic glitches. I know I had to change the default graphic render engine that the week 1 game used. I believe it was set to "force OpenGL Renderer" and that led to crashes and black screens repeatedly. On the opening screen, hit <shift> G, that should open a config page with the render settings. My week 1 is set to "force Angle / DirectX Renderer" and it no longer crashes all the time. You could also try the "Automatically Choose" selection but I don't know how well that would work.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I know I had to change the default graphic render engine that the week 1 game used. I believe it was set to "force OpenGL Renderer" and that led to crashes and black screens repeatedly. On the opening screen, hit <shift> G, that should open a config page with the render settings. My week 1 is set to "force Angle / DirectX Renderer" and it no longer crashes all the time. You could also try the "Automatically Choose" selection but I don't know how well that would work.
This is far better than what I suggested. Noice!

So search the thread for graphic glitches.
This, on the other hand, seems easier said than done. I can't imagine how you could do this effectively. :unsure:

Giorgetto

Apr 3, 2018
I keep getting this error while fucking the crazy nurse during Day 10. I have installed the DM patch in both Week 1 and D8-14, and Week 1 has Lain's mod installed. Anyone else has a solution (I'm not afraid to go into the code, but I can't seem to find it).

I guess the game tries to update the "virginity status" of the Crazy Nurse, but can't?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes