Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
At the very least you can wait a year or two and give it another play through. There are enough girls and other variables that I occasionally find new stuff.
True enough, but i've already played week 1 one maybe 3 times due to loss of save files so Id really rather now unfortunately. Its a real shame, i was really looking forward to more Himiko? I believe her name is, i have a custom name for the younger daughter. And Gabby, was mega looking forward to more Gabby.

Reactions: monk_56

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Nah in all seriousness I can't defend shit, he said he'd have it done in a few days on 29th of April, so like, when that happens I'll let you all know? I mean I said I'd jump ship if the tag came up but, I mean, kind of a dick move to actually go through with that...
It's been a few days now. This is the fifth day since the 29th of April. You weren't lied to again, were you? Just like he's lied to you daily for 2 years. That could never happen. Bluecat is an honest guy with integrity. He'd never lie to anybody

And I forgot that he goes by the bluecat time zone so he must have another month before his times up. My mistake

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
first we get hit by corona then we get hit by milfy city and now i see ecchi sensei is abandoned L 2022:mad:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Before I was banned, it was taking him a long time to reply to anything going on in the discord. It would not surprise me in the least if he was sitting there going through old lines of code and changing the file names to D22-23 ect. Then take a screenshot of it to say he was doing stuff.
As Dukez pointed out (here), there is no English dialogue in the script that's shown. That alone distinguishes it from anything old. One could even go further and search old releases for some of the german dialogue. I don't feel it's necessary to go to such lengths, however.

Not to mention, that doesn't explain the images. They're clearly not from any past release.

-----

Skummy Ecchi you said previously that you had seen the code. What is the furthest (in game days) future release for which you've seen code and/or images?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
yeah according to him the german script and images for day 22-23 were done over a year ago so posting that screenshot doesn't actually prove that he's currently working on it (if we take him at his word).

we can hope that it'll be released soon but even if he does release it, why didn't he work on further days? he's had over a year what has he personally been doing since then? other people were "working" on the merge.

i really hope the game really gets updated but there's no actual reason for us to trust blue.

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
I could understand him not coding the game with the thought of the merge fixing a lot of thins he wanted to implement into the game. He could had done the whole writing down the dialogue, translating it and doing the scenes in the meantime thought...

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I could understand him not coding the game with the thought of the merge fixing a lot of thins he wanted to implement into the game. He could had done the whole writing down the dialogue, translating it and doing the scenes in the meantime thought...
yeah exactly he could've prepped for future days but from the looks of it he prepped one update and left it at that

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Could someone plz explain to me why the scene gallery doesn't unlock after lewd scenes play out during week 2? Is that a dev incompetence or player incompetence? Or is it one of those pics gallery and has nothing to do with in-game lewd scenes?

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Could someone plz explain to me why the scene gallery doesn't unlock after lewd scenes play out during week 2? Is that a dev incompetence or player incompetence? Or is it one of those pics gallery and has nothing to do with in-game lewd scenes?
it never had anymore added to it after week 1, its one of the things that they were "working on" with the merge

Reactions: Skalli

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I forgot about the deadline, sort of like BC did, and decided to look in the thread to see what's going on. Like BC did right before he changed his patreon goal to # of patrons instead of money.

Not saying I'm BC, but I'm not convinced I'm not. I do like cats after all.

Anyways...props for the person who managed to get BC to post that screenshot of the Renpy code.

However, that, at best, confirms what we already knew: That the German script for the next couple days was already written. Pretty sure we've known this for the past 2 years, since this entire time was waiting for a merge. Not new content, since the new content was already being made or had been made. They were just waiting on the merge...and then translation...and then his monitor breaking.

Good that he was able to post that screenshot of 2yr old Renpy code though. That means his monitor isn't broke anymore. Now just need to do the merge and translation.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes