Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Ah so it's finally been marked as abandoned huh? Really sad to see, I consider Ecchi Sensei as one of my favourite games. Shame it had to happen this way what with the devs and such.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Ah so it's finally been marked as abandoned huh? Really sad to see, I consider Ecchi Sensei as one of my favourite games. Shame it had to happen this way what with the devs and such.
At the very least you can wait a year or two and give it another play through. There are enough girls and other variables that I occasionally find new stuff.

Reactions: Soundprime

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
He's hasn't be the PR guy for over a month at this point. You're the one trying to drag them back into this cesspit. He's basically done what everyone said he should do, but no one seems to want to let him
He was last on the 20th of April, 10 days ago, but a month, sure.
Yes he said he might be done if the abandoned tag happened again and maybe he is done. He hasn't verified any of this as of yet though so why should we assume anything?
I was also simply explaining my opinion as to why the hate on Skummy, given his role.
Lastly, as for the cesspit comment, I enjoy it here. It brings me smiles. not sure why you would call a place you yourself visit often?

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Lastly, as for the cesspit comment, I enjoy it here. It brings me smiles. not sure why you would call a place you yourself visit often?
Perhaps the atmosphere is a bit too critical for his tastes? Give it time, chaps! Eventually we'll wax nostalgic!

Reactions: Wolfen5

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
At the very least you can wait a year or two and give it another play through. There are enough girls and other variables that I occasionally find new stuff.
I'm really sorry for about that statement guys, I really regret what I've said. I will wait patiently for two more years and keep donating, there are so many girls and variables that I lost track of it. Perhaps if I donate more money the situation will change and we will finally see that awesome merge of already rendered shit and I can replay the same shit over and over till my pubes gray and impotence will kill the last shred of hope I had for this masterpiece.

Also gimme money

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I'm really sorry for about that statement guys, I really regret what I've said. I will wait patiently for two more years and keep donating, there are so many girls and variables that I lost track of it. Perhaps if I donate more money the situation will change and we will finally see that awesome merge of already rendered shit and I can replay the same shit over and over till my pubes gray and impotence will kill the last shred of hope I had for this masterpiece.

Also gimme money
I implied a few years time would be enough that he could probably replay it. I didn't say to keep funding, if that particular member ever did at all. Seriously, wtf. Have I given that impression the last few pages?

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
No, the alternative is taking it to Patreon, which I said, but you chose to just ignore for some reason.
Patreon will not do anything about it. If you file a report about it, all you get is this message: To fix this issue, please contact the creator directly. If that doesn't work and you want to change or delete your pledge, you can learn how to do that .

He is using the system to benefit himself.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Sup, been sick as a motherfucker, out for a bit due to that and not wanting to get banned for insulting people. I see everyone's pretty pissed, yeah that sucks, so I'mma make you all WAY angrier by telling you that Bluecat obviously couldn't get done with his deadline. :3

Nah in all seriousness I can't defend shit, he said he'd have it done in a few days on 29th of April, so like, when that happens I'll let you all know? I mean I said I'd jump ship if the tag came up but, I mean, kind of a dick move to actually go through with that...

Legit ain't got no excuses, just here to spread some news that'll have all you rally around to lynch me, get you to bring up my old, nastier messages before I really came into my own on this whole thing. You know bash the fuck outta me cause that's why I'm paid to do :D

Bring on the hatred! Or not? Don't want mods after me for being a shit stirrer. You could all be chilled out for a few days, I'm getting over my being sick so might as well get back into the swing of things.

Yeah tag is up, it'll be down in a bit once he actually puts the damn game out, hurray!

Wolfen, you're right, is do be my job to come take the flak, I just literally don't have the ability to do it when I'm sick is all. Rando you are also correct, I flip flop on actually giving enough of a damn to come on here sometimes and do my job. I have integrity, and that's why I'm still here until the end, either Bluecat blatantly has been lying to my face, or I can trust my friend, who knows. We will see, till then, I'll be here to soak in all that hatred.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Sup, been sick as a motherfucker, out for a bit due to that and not wanting to get banned for insulting people. I see everyone's pretty pissed, yeah that sucks, so I'mma make you all WAY angrier by telling you that Bluecat obviously couldn't get done with his deadline. :3

Nah in all seriousness I can't defend shit, he said he'd have it done in a few days on 29th of April, so like, when that happens I'll let you all know? I mean I said I'd jump ship if the tag came up but, I mean, kind of a dick move to actually go through with that...

Legit ain't got no excuses, just here to spread some news that'll have all you rally around to lynch me, get you to bring up my old, nastier messages before I really came into my own on this whole thing. You know bash the fuck outta me cause that's why I'm paid to do :D

Bring on the hatred! Or not? Don't want mods after me for being a shit stirrer. You could all be chilled out for a few days, I'm getting over my being sick so might as well get back into the swing of things.

Yeah tag is up, it'll be down in a bit once he actually puts the damn game out, hurray!

Wolfen, you're right, is do be my job to come take the flak, I just literally don't have the ability to do it when I'm sick is all. Rando you are also correct, I flip flop on actually giving enough of a damn to come on here sometimes and do my job. I have integrity, and that's why I'm still here until the end, either Bluecat blatantly has been lying to my face, or I can trust my friend, who knows. We will see, till then, I'll be here to soak in all that hatred.
it's whatever at this point, if he releases shit good...will have to do a lot to earn back peoples trust, if he doesn't then /shrug not like complaining about it or bringing it up to him is gonna do anything

ser55

Jun 4, 2017

ha ha ha. Old tricks again.Yes, a BLUE "piece of shit" but you have to believe.Yes, the update did not come out in the promised time, but someday it will come out.And the cherry on the cake is "I'm sick, so don't be too indignant, it's hard for me."

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019

No issues here. Never hated. Now that you've verified you're still PR for BC, maybe Rando can chill with the passive aggressive tone of his posts about opinions he dislikes.
You've taken a side and a stand, I can respect that even if you'll need a bit more to sway me into believing you. Even with an update, who's to say this isn't a damage control one-off, then back to hiding for another year and a half? Track record is not good.
Still, I'm not a hater, hope you get well but I'll still bring receipts for any and all shenanigans I see so be prepared. ;)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes