huge43

Jul 2, 2017
it would be fun to see all these people secretly jerk off and like the new update when it release.. :whistle:
ah, a bluliever!! Actually that description lends itself to "blue lie" too - I like it!! Yeah, the thing is people here WANTED the lies and fraud to be untrue, but all evidence has pointed against that. So yeah, most here will openly jerk off if the game now revives because scammer blue now produces something, as he's been forced to or lose lots of remaining dicks supporting him. Talking of remaining dicks, how are you....

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Imagine being so full of yourself that you read only things into other peoples statements that suits your opinion.
I never defended anything regarding EcchiSensei in any way. I even openly state I myself have long given up hope on seing another update, not hiding that. That's why I completely understand a lot of the frustration on the server.
I merely wanted to prevent exactly what you're doing right now, showing someone in any other light that being an insulting whiny prick.
It has nothing to do with "having enough of lies" or calling somebody out, or things getting "a bit heated".

Let's assume for a minute everything everyone here says is true (not saying anything either way myself). This is still no reason to start a conversation with nothing but insults and vulgarity. It did not "get heated", he started full throttle on insults with the very first sentence.
Ultimate douchebag posting.
you're in a minority of 1 with your opinion there

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
you're in a minority of 1 with your opinion there
Actually I and many others support doc. Knuckledraggingtroll even posted before we went to discord that he was gonna flame till he got banned. clearly his idea of flaming is to use foul and abusive language. Clearly because once he was banned he could come back here and play the victim.
And I am sure the next reply is I am a BlueCat fanboy. to that please find one of my most recent posts in discord which I managed to convey my thoughts without resorting to any abuse. 1651443366415.png

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Confirmed abandoned then?
Yes, it's finished

I criticize and challenge BlueCat all the time, and have never been banned. It's possible to do that without being an arsehole about it.
And that did nothing. The reason that the game is dead, is because his discord was a cat spamming hug fest that sucked up the excuses and were too soft to confront him. I've put it in the past tense because it has no reason to exist anymore. And 99% of them deserve it for accepting it

Besides that, whatever KnuckleDragger said isn't worse than scamming hundreds of people for two years. Bluecat has happily taken peoples money, spent no time working like he's paid to do, and hired PR reps to lie for him. He's the type of man that your tutors warn you about in college. You can call him a thief, a scam artist, or a wide variety of insults and they would all be true

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Imagine being so full of yourself that you read only things into other peoples statements that suits your opinion.
I never defended anything regarding EcchiSensei in any way. I even openly state I myself have long given up hope on seing another update, not hiding that. That's why I completely understand a lot of the frustration on the server.
I merely wanted to prevent exactly what you're doing right now, showing someone in any other light that being an insulting whiny prick.
It has nothing to do with "having enough of lies" or calling somebody out, or things getting "a bit heated".

Let's assume for a minute everything everyone here says is true (not saying anything either way myself). This is still no reason to start a conversation with nothing but insults and vulgarity. It did not "get heated", he started full throttle on insults with the very first sentence.
Ultimate douchebag posting.
I have seen others being "diplomatic" in Blues server. They either get completely ignored or the topic is changed within the first 4 comments with no real answers given.

Blue needs to be held to account. Plain and simple. He has the power to make this right, but he is blinded by free money. And to tell you the truth, YOU are no better because you defend him and his actions.

I wash my hands of you.

You are without honor.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I have seen others being "diplomatic" in Blues server. They either get completely ignored or the topic is changed within the first 4 comments with no real answers given.

Blue needs to be held to account. Plain and simple. He has the power to make this right, but he is blinded by free money. And to tell you the truth, YOU are no better because you defend him and his actions.

I wash my hands of you.

You are without honor.
And you think going into the Discord and insulting people is holding anyone accountable? All you've done is convinced the whole discord that we're all a bunch of whiny piss babies. You've held no one accountable for anything. You had a little tantrum, and that's it.

If you want to hold him accountable, approach Patreon. That's pretty much our only option, if we actually want something done about how he's handled all this. Just because it's too hard, doesn't suddenly make throwing a hissy fit an effective method of dealing with this. In fact, don't approach Patreon. You'd probably fuck it up somehow. But to anyone else who actually cares to do anything of actual substance, talk to Patreon. It's the only way you're actually. Pissing and moaning isn't going to solve anything. It's just sad.

"You are without honor" What a fucking joke, like you even know the meaning of the word.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
it would be fun to see all these people secretly jerk off and like the new update when it release.. :whistle:
If. If it releases. And if it releases, I'd like to think most of us would willingly eat crow. And if BC then managed to be consistent for some period of time, he'd likely see his patrons increase again.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
And you think going into the Discord and insulting people is holding anyone accountable? All you've done is convinced the whole discord that we're all a bunch of whiny piss babies. You've held no one accountable for anything. You had a little tantrum, and that's it.
On the other hand, he did accomplish something pretty monumental: he got BC to publicly release a tangible bit of evidence, paltry though it may have been. When is the last time that happened?

As for the "whiny piss babies" thing, it seemed pretty clear to me that that was a preconceived notion. The primary responses to any criticism were the same as they have always been: "if you don't like it don't contribute" or "the critics are just angry about having given money."

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
On the other hand, he did accomplish something pretty monumental: he got BC to publicly release a tangible bit of evidence, paltry though it may have been. When is the last time that happened?

As for the "whiny piss babies" thing, it seemed pretty clear to me that that was a preconceived notion. The primary responses to any criticism were the same as they have always been: "if you don't like it don't contribute" or "the critics are just angry about having given money."
I'll give him that, at least, but that just has me redirect my criticism at Blue, because it shouldn't have taken that to get any kind of confirmation. I don't disagree that BC has been an annoying bastard with his lack of communication, but this wasn't the way to go about it, and by caving to it Blue has pretty much given the go ahead to do it again. Cause why not? It works.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Sheesh, this thread is imploding upon itself. We need Skummy to restore some order in here.

Skummy Ecchi !! Where art thou? Save us Skummy!!!
he wont pop up its like saying "hey here's a gun shoot yourself' knowing he was played like the rest of his discord. him being the so called PR for BC you think, He is willingly walk in to the fire?

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
he wont pop up its like saying "hey here's a gun shoot yourself' knowing he was played like the rest of his discord. him being the so called PR for BC you think, He is willingly walk in to the fire?
As PR it's his job to take the proverbial bullet for Bluecat, and deflect it like Neo. At least then we'd focus fire on one individual instead of each other. :HideThePain:

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
What's with the hate on Skummy guys? Unless there is a giant conspiracy for a game that is nowhere close to AAA quality/money there is no reason to bash on him.Probably just a tool for BC to stretch his scam/incompetence or whatever it is, the man is clearly a fan taking advantage off which once again I can relate to. The game is awesome imho but BC for whatever real reason made terrible decisions and killed the game with no prospects of it ever being revived.

Skummy is actually the only one trying to make an (misguided) effort, he made it clear that he has doubts himself in his latest posts. Focus all that hate and frustration on the one who actually deserves it and give the man a break.

Love the game, hate bluecunt.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
What's with the hate on Skummy guys? Unless there is a giant conspiracy for a game that is nowhere close to AAA quality/money there is no reason to bash on him.Probably just a tool for BC to stretch his scam/incompetence or whatever it is, the man is clearly a fan taking advantage off which once again I can relate to. The game is awesome imho but BC for whatever real reason made terrible decisions and killed the game with no prospects of it ever being revived.

Skummy is actually the only one trying to make an (misguided) effort, he made it clear that he has doubts himself in his latest posts. Focus all that hate and frustration on the one who actually deserves it and give the man a break.

Love the game, hate bluecunt.
Personally, I've no hate for either of them. I gave up being frustrated and sad a long time ago and give no more emotion to it.
As for Skummy, he CHOSE the role of PR and thus takes the brunt of flak directed at BC as that's his job, self-appointed or not. I, and others, have debated him on the false assurances of a work in progress to date and called him out on the insistence to defend and deflect blame from BC.
All he has to do is disassociate himself from this trainwreck and he can maybe PR for someone with more integrity and a better work ethic.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If the alternative is coddling him while he is given money for another year and shows nothing in return? Yeah, probably.
No, the alternative is taking it to Patreon, which I said, but you chose to just ignore for some reason.

Personally, I've no hate for either of them. I gave up being frustrated and sad a long time ago and give no more emotion to it.
As for Skummy, he CHOSE the role of PR and thus takes the brunt of flak directed at BC as that's his job, self-appointed or not. I, and others, have debated him on the false assurances of a work in progress to date and called him out on the insistence to defend and deflect blame from BC.
All he has to do is disassociate himself from this trainwreck and he can maybe PR for someone with more integrity and a better work ethic.
He's hasn't be the PR guy for over a month at this point. You're the one trying to drag them back into this cesspit. He's basically done what everyone said he should do, but no one seems to want to let him

Reactions: Reij

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
What's with the hate on Skummy guys?
Because in June of 2021, when people were first really beginning to show concern, like me, this is the response they were met with;

Note to others, when people refuse to accept reality because they are being immature trolls, click on the ignore button you can reach on their names, it will save you your sanity if you just cut that cancer out quickly :)

If anyone has an issue with what I'm doing, keep it to yourself, cause I don't give a flying fuck and I really don't have to. I'll be back when I think of a question.

Lets get back to talking about the fun bits of Ecchi Sensei, instead of focusing in on delays.

Funny thing is, that post no longer exists. Oh, someone quotes it three posts down from where it originally rested. But the original is no longer there. Funny that.

Edit: And it's not that I hate him. I just don't 'feel sorry for him'. He chose to be on the front lines and champion Ecchi to the extreme. Either his faith would eventually be rewarded with the mass update and we'd eat crow...or this.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes