LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
A few days is turning into a week, another deadline missed. And it's been over 3 months since bluecats last post, seeing as he doesn't need to dodge the tag anymore. Hopefully his patrons can figure out that he only posted to keep milking money from them and actually updating them wasn't a priority

But I think the patrons will keep accepting his excuses and doing nothing, and bluecat will never work on the game because of it. They've let the game die. And because of that, it's time to unwatch the thread for me. It was nice talking to you all, even when someone *cough* skummy *cough* was calling us conspiracy theorists for a year. It was fun while it lasted

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
A few days is turning into a week, another deadline missed. And it's been over 3 months since bluecats last post, seeing as he doesn't need to dodge the tag anymore. Hopefully his patrons can figure out that he only posted to keep milking money from them and actually updating them wasn't a priority

But I think the patrons will keep accepting his excuses and doing nothing, and bluecat will never work on the game because of it. They've let the game die. And because of that, it's time to unwatch the thread for me. It was nice talking to you all, even when someone *cough* skummy *cough* was calling us conspiracy theorists for a year. It was fun while it lasted
True. Most of us knew it was hopeless, but held out a small thread of doubt that maybe Bluecat, or those that actually made the game, would finally stop their years of rest and dissembling and start working on the game, but nope. As with many things, if they spent as much time working on the game as coming up with creative excuses why the game hasn't been updated, we would have several releases with new content already.

It was nice chatting with everyone. I guess there is little point discussing it now. This game was abandoned a long time ago.

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Oh the mods unlocked the thread again? Well now we are truly past the 'few days' bluecat apparently mentioned on discord and it's still not out yet huh. It's sad, but I guess like others I'm curious what Skummy will come to say as himself or on behalf of BlueCat and what the deal is but until then, gg no re?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Oh the mods unlocked the thread again? Well now we are truly past the 'few days' bluecat apparently mentioned on discord and it's still not out yet huh. It's sad, but I guess like others I'm curious what Skummy will come to say as himself or on behalf of BlueCat and what the deal is but until then, gg no re?
There's a big IF he's going to say anything.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I haven't payed attention to this thread since 378th page, well except for 2 pages at 650 something something ...
Anyway it is sad and kind of disgusting at the same time what has happened to ES.

This is going to end up as a huge annoying rant...

I did enjoyed the game, it was a bit kinetic/linear story but still I was interested in few characters but as someone said few pages ago, the game really became weird when S/He tried to shove so many characters, it felt like a dumb money grab. It would make some sense if it happened periodically, like every few weeks 1 char added... now on to the supposed 1 year of days in the game. Always felt like it was way, way, way too cheeky for BC to even attempt such a thing on first try....

But look at me I'm still using a char from the game as an avatar in this forums...
I did enjoy the additional text when you used certain nicknames (girl referring towards you).

Still cannot believe it's been so long. I honestly have no freaking time telling abilities at all o__o
In the end, still nothing was released. That's the hard truth, no matter what's the reason (...) I feel like maybe it was burnout, issues with a coder or a translator. Maybe BC had issues with trusting someone new or something but yeah in the end it's been way too long.
This post was shortened by 75-80%, i cleared a lot of stuff, so this message doesn't end up being deleted.

Well I hope you all are having as little issues in your life as it's possible and that you are healthy o/
Take care.

May 15, 2022
Skummy Ecchi Well? It seems your God-King has lied to you AGAIN. What say you, sir?
Well, if you look at the screenshot on page 939, since I can't link yet, Bluecat says "We're talking about days. not weeks. not months, just days". So I guess he didn't lie since he never said how many days. Could be four, ten, fifty, five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred days. Might be the most honest he has been in two years.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Well, if you look at the screenshot on page 939, since I can't link yet, Bluecat says "We're talking about days. not weeks. not months, just days". So I guess he didn't lie since he never said how many days. Could be four, ten, fifty, five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred days. Might be the most honest he has been in two years.
As I've said on discord: "I'm guessing an infinite number of days still counts as a number of days."

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
Skummy Ecchi Well? It seems your God-King has lied to you AGAIN. What say you, sir?
Dunno why ppl still care about what he has to say like srsly if u think carefully about all he did the past 2years then he is as bad as Bluecat or even worse to be honest.

Apparently Bluecat lied to skummy for nearly 2years but did he really? If this was the case, then would u seriously still call someone whose been lying to u for this long a good friend? Like what happened lately, update in april or im out to guys the updates it's nearly done so i'm not leaving.
But let's say that skummy is gullible as fuck, so he believed in everything Blue said to him and repeat these dates or date frme for an update but wait a minute Skummy on multiple occasion said that HE HAVE SEEN "STUFF" or helped with them, but he can't talk about them for whatever reason he had.
So what it is in the end? Even if Blue was lying to him then he has seen the "stuff" so he should be fully aware when giving these date that there were no chance any of them will be met.

Like Skummy is just an another clown in this circus and a lier which he for whatever reason don't want to admit and is really offended by it.

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
And that is, without a doubt why I'll still lurk in this thread until BC finally drops off the face of Discord and Patreon.

My man fully went from "I just want to make the biggest AVN ever, support on Patreon means I can do it faster" to "If you're not a $20+ patron, don't even try to talk to me about my game".

He also went from "I can release 1ig day/month"(not even touching on how him and Latecomer were jerking themselves off about increasing the pace dramatically soon) to needing weeks not days to machine translate one 1ig day that's has been, ostensibly, ready for over a year.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
I don't understand why you guys keep posting about this game, you been campaigning to get it marked abandoned. That has now been done, You have succeeded and the game according to F95 is dead so why bother posting about it. Could you not find another game to go after?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
How the hell does "days" somehow equate to 3 to 20 days? Wouldn't you just say several days or a week or so if it goes beyond 5-7 days? I would say what sort of backwards logic is that but this is standard for BlueCat so it's par for the course. Though let's be honest him even trying to explain this just further paints the picture of what his scheme has devolved into.

Well I guess using his own self appointed logic, he has nailed himself down to the 29th being the last possible day it can release otherwise once again his a liar, unable to project manage timeframe etc etc. Although how convenient it's like a month after the supposed end of April...

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes