baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not a native speaker ... but technically, 1 day is 0.14 weeks, right?
You're correct, but that's literally just semantics. On the other hand we would say '0.1 week' and 'a half week' but 'two quarter weeks' (if those quantities made any sense).

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Did you miss the full context? First BC said

You can't say that and reasonably expect people to interpret it as "any conceivable number of days". If I were to put numbers to that, I'd say 13 days or less (ie. less than 2 weeks). Of course, this is BC so I know better than to try to get anything concrete from an ambiguous statement.

And naturally BC went somewhere no-one could have predicted, and said that:

So apparently two weeks is not weeks.

So apparently two weeks + 6 days (ie 20 days) is not more than two weeks!

And it's not even really his tortured logic that gets me, but rather the arrogance of acting like it should be universally accepted and understood.

You just can't make this shit up. :ROFLMAO:
Well, given BC doesn't use "our" timezones (and uses catzone) maybe he is using his cat math to come up with his 3-20 days? Plus, maybe it's his cat MTL translating his posts in the attempt to convey what he means.
I mean, cats will sit in a drawn square on the floor believing it to be a box so who knows what metaphysical processes go through his cat mind? :Kappa:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Did you miss the full context? First BC said

You can't say that and reasonably expect people to interpret it as "any conceivable number of days". If I were to put numbers to that, I'd say 13 days or less (ie. less than 2 weeks). Of course, this is BC so I know better than to try to get anything concrete from an ambiguous statement.

And naturally BC went somewhere no-one could have predicted, and said that:

So apparently two weeks is not weeks.

So apparently two weeks + 6 days (ie 20 days) is not more than two weeks!

And it's not even really his tortured logic that gets me, but rather the arrogance of acting like it should be universally accepted and understood.

You just can't make this shit up. :ROFLMAO:
I was just joking but I think that made people mad lmao. I was trying to be funny, but I guess that's not allowed here, and caused a lot of people's panties to get twisted. My entire point was, he's going to release it when he wants to. Whether people like it or not, they have no control over him and there's no clad iron agreement that's going to force him to adhere to their meaning of his words. At the end of the day it is what it is. I come here occasionally just to check on the news, and that's it. Idc whether people like it or not, but feelings have shit to do with him keeping to his schedule.

Martingale

Oct 1, 2018
This whole situation and especially the steadily growing discontent among supporters is starting to remind me of a certain famous game about a psychopathic possessive high school girl...

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
This whole situation and especially the steadily growing discontent among supporters is starting to remind me of a certain famous game about a psychopathic possessive high school girl...
Would you mind name dropping this game?

Martingale

Oct 1, 2018
I was thiniing of Yandere Simulator, of course.

Mostly a joke -- the mismanagement of Ecchi Sensei is nowhere near as bad as with that dumpster fire, but there is some similarity.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
guys i downloded the full version from torrent and when i use dmp it shows image error . . help me out plz
I have no idea what dmp is? But if you mean unpacking zip, I'd suggest 7zip program, which unpacks it without errors.

Edit: Yeah, It's been so long that when I started answering I had forgotten the patches were named as Dark Mind Patches, lol...

Last edited:

misir ali

Jun 20, 2020
i unpack it with 7zip without any prob. . and i complete 7 days smoothly. . but when i put dark patch it shows those seen from drak patch error. .

• Haha

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
that mean dark images are missing
I hope you installed patch into the correct folder. I usually uninstall patch into its own folder and see what's in there. Then paint/drag them into the game folder replacing the files.
And once you've started the game you need to click picture of the pants image in upper left corner and turn patch on from there. Once you've done that, the background image turns into lewd version and that shows the dark mind patch is working.

• Wow

hagalan

Apr 7, 2020
Jepp, wrong DMPatch
each File has its own Patch...
This is only for the latest Special....

You wrote, u used the inoffical merge from Dukez... I don't know if you have to use the 3 Weeks-Patches ...

• Wow
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes