Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
A great uncle of mine would say "You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which gets filled first".
I would like to see ES return to regular development, but one must look to the patterns of behaviour exhibited by those making it.
Money ≠ work ethic, passion or competence. Hell, it doesn't even make some happy so to think more will further a stalled(at present) project is foolish and unrealistic.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry, but where do you see that? I'm looking at the 'Patreon Monthly' graph, which shows the highest ever monthly income was $6157 in July 2020.

View attachment 1824463
It peaked at 6900. Click the "Patreon Daily" chart and put it on "All". In mid-August, they got to 6891 and 786 Patrons.

This doesn't account for SS funding. But looking at the SS account now, it at best added maybe a thousand dollars to that total at it's peak. Assuming SS trends are similar to Patreon, which we have no way of knowing. So maybe it got to 17k at one point, but it would've required more funding than just SS/Patreon fans unless the SS account was vastly more supported than it is now. Which could be possible, as the main draw of this game is the Dark Patch, which was uncensored in SS I assume.

Regardless though, he is currently making roughly 3k combined. Which is a massive decrease from 17k or 7k. But still pretty solid for not doing anything for a year or two. And we don't even get a wallpaper out of it ;)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It peaked at 6900. Click the "Patreon Daily" chart and put it on "All". In mid-August, they got to 6891 and 786 Patrons.
Thanks for pointing that out.

But also, what the fuck Graphtreon? :WaitWhat:Now I'm wondering what formula can produce a monthly number that's lower than every daily number for the month. :ROFLMAO:

So maybe it got to 17k at one point, but it would've required more funding than just SS/Patreon fans
FWIW Skummy has said he and others give directly because of the platform fees. Others have said the same on the discord, including one current and longstanding T10. But even with that in mind, it beggars belief that the total ever reached 17k.

From the feline's mouth:
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
I stand corrected.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
May 15, 2022
Thanks for pointing that out.

But also, what the fuck Graphtreon? :WaitWhat:Now I'm wondering what formula can produce a monthly number that's lower than every daily number for the month. :ROFLMAO:

FWIW Skummy has said he and others give directly because of the platform fees. Others have said the same on the discord, including one current and longstanding T10. But even with that in mind, it beggars belief that the total ever reached 17k.

From the feline's mouth:
View attachment 1824861
View attachment 1824876
I stand corrected.
I was wrong. I misremembered the exact number. It was 15K. Here is the post that I couldn't find yesterday.

15k? 17K? Doesn't matter what the exact number is. They pissed it away with terrible decisions. Doubt it'll ever reach those numbers again.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-halloween-special-bluecat.14927/page-845#post-7152049

Last edited:

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
May 15, 2022
I would LOVE to see the new definition for 'active development'.
Wish I could screenshot my imagination, but this is what I imagined when I read this line.

Bluecat: Hey Latecomer, what did you do today?
Latecomer: I ate some pizza and watched some Desperate Housewives.
Bluecat: Did you work on the merge?
Latecomer: No. Did you work on days 22-23?
Bluecat: No, but its ok. I got a list of excuses ready to go.
Latecomer: Your so smart, and handsome, and just plain amazing at everything you do. I love you.
Bluecat: I love you too.
Latecomer: Hey! I just thought about the merge.
Bluecat: Are you gonna work on it?
Latecomer: No, but I thought about it!
Bluecat: Oh ok. I'll just tell people that development on the merge is still going. I think I'll use excuse #87,943 this time.
Latecomer: Marry me please.
Skummy: Can we make this a polygamy marriage?

Lots of "active development" in my imagination.

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I remember someone here saying the git channel didn't matter since they were working on a separate project folder or something. Either way, nice month since the last "work" done eh?
Yeah, IIRC Skummy said the channel was only related to the merge.
And that image was shared with me by a patron on May 2. No idea what has happened since then.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes